Vote for Rogers

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Rodgers too, but was looking for a "write in" space.

Paul Hornung celebrated his 75th birthday in typical style on Dec. 23rd by running for over a buck and a half, making passes to at least 5 different women, blocking any attempts to make him go home, kicking back a bottle of Johnnie Walker black and scoring 3 times...all with out the aid of the little blue pill!

Talk about your "Packer Sweep"!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This may be a tough one.

It's Christians vs. Packer fans
No, not exactly like that. Tons of Packer fans are Christians, like the 200 in my family and my circle of friends. Like Rodgers and his family are.

I voted for Rodgers of course, but Tebow is going to win any poll he's in with the public voting because he's so popular, which is because he's been the most loyal, brave, outspoken of Christians... moreso than Reggie White was even. But close.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for Rodgers too, but was looking for a "write in" space.

Paul Hornung celebrated his 75th birthday in typical style on Dec. 23rd by running for over a buck and a half, making passes to at least 5 different women, blocking any attempts to make him go home, kicking back a bottle of Johnnie Walker black and scoring 3 times...all with out the aid of the little blue pill!

Talk about your "Packer Sweep"!

Post of the month!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is and remains "the Golden Boy"

Name me one player who can compare to him today, better yet name 2 that did what he did...run, pass, block, catch & kick.

Members online

Latest posts