Viqueens Locker Room Brawl

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would've been funnier if the guy who made the bad throw with the chair and accidentally hit his friend was the QB, but hey, I'll take it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL.com just posted that Chester Taylor will be the starting QB for the Vikings next week!
Their coach said "Heck, Talor did better with a chair then any of our QB's have done with a football so far this year!" :wink:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL.com just posted that Chester Taylor will be the starting QB for the Vikings next week!
Their coach said "Heck, Talor did better with a chair then any of our QB's have done with a football so far this year!" :wink:

The chair hit Bryant "Mount" McKinnie. It was the first time he stopped anything all year. He might actually get credit for making his first block of the season. :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

The chair hit Bryant "Mount" McKinnie. It was the first time he stopped anything all year. He might actually get credit for making his first block of the season. :lol: :lol:
LOLOLOL!!! Good one Vike4!!! :lol:
I heard even the chair got past him, and hit their QB for a sack!!! :lol:

V

Vikeman

A fight between two players in an nfl teams locker room. This is the first ever in the history of the nfl two players from the same team have had an altercation at their facility.

Believe it babe! This is big news!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Talking about the Vikings having issues is about as interesting asking if the sky is going to be blue the next day. You already know the answer and already expect it.

V

Vikeman

Talking about the Vikings having issues is about as interesting asking if the sky is going to be blue the next day. You already know the answer and already expect it.

Kinda like trying to find a vacation spot in Wisconsin not adjacent to a trailer park. Bad idea, and isn't even worth considering or talking about.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Kinda like trying to find a vacation spot in Wisconsin not adjacent to a trailer park. Bad idea, and isn't even worth considering or talking about.
I hear comments like that all the time, but ya know the only place I ever seen a trailer park was up north in the Door County area. So that one just doesn't make sense.
Now the one about finding a hot women in WI is like finding a leprechaun who's willing to share his gold...

V

Vikeman

The comments towards the Vikings past or Minnesota sports in general just get old zero...

Nobody here dares speak of the Brewers futility. This is an orginization who has won absolutely nothing in it's miserable existance. Let me repeat nothing! But they get a pass time and time again. At least the Vikes have an nfl championship and a storied past. And it's not like the Packers Vikings rivalry has been slanted either way. We both have had our moments in the sun. We've had to watch Favre for years...you had to watch us win the only playoff game between these two teams on your turf. When you talk of Packers Vikings rivalry...it's a stalemate.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The comments towards the Vikings past or Minnesota sports in general just get old zero...

Nobody here dares speak of the Brewers futility. This is an orginization who has won absolutely nothing in it's miserable existance. Let me repeat nothing! But they get a pass time and time again. At least the Vikes have an nfl championship and a storied past. And it's not like the Packers Vikings rivalry has been slanted either way. We both have had our moments in the sun. We've had to watch Favre for years...you had to watch us win the only playoff game between these two teams on your turf. When you talk of Packers Vikings rivalry...it's a stalemate.
The Brewers won the American League Championship in 1982.
They don't get a "pass', there are plenty of us not too happy with what little they have done since 1969. And it showed in the gate receipts. But at least they seem to finally be improving. They are alot closer to doing something then they have been since 82. Hopefully now that they have a different owner, they can finally win something worth while.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When it comes to bye week, these guys cant seem to stay out of trouble. They need a nanny to watch them.

A solid bit of advice for you PC. If a group of Vikings ever ask you to go boating. Run like the wind. :lol: :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
When it comes to bye week, these guys cant seem to stay out of trouble. They need a nanny to watch them.

A solid bit of advice for you PC. If a group of Vikings ever ask you to go boating. Run like the wind. :lol: :lol:

Dont worry vike, No problem. LOL.

Pack has the bye week next week. Lets hope they behave themselves.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikes suck, their coach sucks, their history sucks, their uniforms suck, their sportsmanship sucks.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Vikes suck, their coach sucks, their history sucks, their uniforms suck, their sportsmanship sucks.

Didn't realize that you are an such expert at sucking.....
Well, when you have had so much time to watch the Vikings, ANYONE could become an expert! :lol: