Vintage Favre

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The classic, game-ending INT. They used to being me such sorrow, I had no idea they could bring me such joy!

:viksux:

Oh, and to hauschild - **** YOU!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, and thanks to Zepellinelite for realizing that, it ain't over till Favre throws and INT.

In every club he's ever played, his last pass was an int!

Talk about legacy!!!!!!

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, and thanks to Zepellinelite for realizing that, it ain't over till Favre throws and INT.

Talk about legacy!!!!!!
The only road team to win an NFC CG was the Giants w/ a Favre INT. And werd to being able to be this happy about a Favre heartbreaker INT lol

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his int didnt cost them the game.

I'd say 99.1% chance it did!

They were in FG range. He didnt need to throw it.

If he wanted a 1st down so bad he was much more likely to get it running the ball. Stupid play on his part.

He cost the vikings the game when they were in position to win it.

The situation was entirely different on all the other miscues the vikings had. There was time to play.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Talk about legacy!!!!!!

lol when he threw it I instantly started calling Queens fans up letting them know hahaha

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say 99.1% chance it did!

They were in FG range. He didnt need to throw it.

If he wanted a 1st down so bad he was much more likely to get it running the ball. Stupid play on his part.

He cost the vikings the game when they were in position to win it.

The situation was entirely different on all the other miscues the vikings had. There was time to play.

they werent in fg range. they were before the 12 man penalty. it forced them to have to make a play. longwells leg isnt very strong. 58 yards is pushing it.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they werent in fg range. they were before the 12 man penalty. it forced them to have to make a play. longwells leg isnt very strong. 58 yards is pushing it.

So why not try to run the ball for a good 5 yards or so then kick a field goal. Even if you miss clock expires and you head to overtime. OR Favre can just as easily run for a good 7-8 yards, slide and then they kick FG to win. Throwing the pass was just a bad decision by Favre!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Longwells longest this year was either 52 or 54 yards. His longest all time is 56. All that self serving ******* had to do was pick up was a few yards with his feet. Something he could have done easily.

He cost them the game from his bad decision.

No doubt about it!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It was 56. I just saw it on NFL Network. They had a fancy graphic on the screen and everything.

Sooo, if Favre pulls it down and runs for 3 or 4, it's makeable. Certainly not automatic, but it's in range.

Or maybe Favre throws it away and Longwell pulls a 56 yarder out of his ***. Who knows? The worst option on that play was what he did.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt that Favre didn't have to throw it. He had room to run for the first down. But Mr. Do-It-All had to do it all himself with another cross-body throw on the run into coverage. It's on him.

Members online

Latest posts