Vikings week 16 for all the marbles

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well, that sucked for sure. Smith is a stud. You guys underpaid him. Packers defense ran right through the Vikings O-line. Again. Sucks that Cook was out but I'm not sure it would have made a big difference.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, that sucked for sure. Smith is a stud. You guys underpaid him. Packers defense ran right through the Vikings O-line. Again. Sucks that Cook was out but I'm not sure it would have made a big difference.

I'm somewhat surprised (maybe I shouldn't be) that Cousins did not rise to the occasion better than he did. I know he didn't have Cook, but he did have Diggs, Thielen & Rudolph.....7 first down?

Green Bay has not allowed an opponent to get to 20 points in their last four games....However, the first three of those games were against pedestrian offenses. Minnesota has firepower on offense, and they were at home in their biggest game of the season so far. We'll see how it goes moving forward, but I imagine their is some angst west of the Mississippi about Captain Kirk's ability to perform in big moments.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts