Vikings coming to Lambeau

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Greg Jennings returns.
When we were winning, we could talk about what a mistake he made by leaving.
Right now it doesn't matter so much.
Wonder what kind of reception he will get?
His comments were easier to hate when we were doing better.
Now they almost seem like they never happened.
I'd be surprised if he gets booed since that doesn't hold as much merit if we were winning or more sure about our future.
On second thought, I've realized that it no longer matters to me how the crowd will react if/when they see Jennings again.
(At this time his chance to play is questionable.)
Cheers, boos, silence.
Either one is fine.
I am interested though in knowing how the fans may react to him again.

What would be a very unique way to show displeasure would be if all the fans became silent and turned their backs to the field at once for a few moments if his name was called.
Can you imagine such a large simultaneous protest like that?
That would be a sight to see.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wisconsin Badgers beat the Minnesota Golden Gophers in their football game today.
Now we need the Packers to get it done to complete Wisconsin wins against Minnesota football teams over the weekend.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings Eve, thought some of you might enjoy this little montage.
Some good memories here for me.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the things I really liked about that video, besides the very last play of course, was hearing the epic sportscast team of Madden and Summeral.
There has never been a better pair of sportscasters since those guys retired and there may never be again or at least for a long time.
They could both read from the dictionary word for word in order and I would be captivated.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we don't beat the Vikes there is no way in hell we can beat Detroit without Rodgers.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

I have to admit, that warmed the cockles of my heart on this cold...cold... autumn morning. :)

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta love Paul Allen.

Not sure which is my favorite call:

"NO......NO.....THE CARDINALS HAVE KNOCKED THE VIKINGS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!"

"This is not Detroit man, this is the Super Bowl!"

The raw emotion he showed with the finish of the Cardinal game was fantastic, while you could feel the disgust in his voice after the Favre int. It was almost like he wanted to jump out of the booth and wring his neck.

Tough call.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both Petersen and Jennings active for todays game.
Yep, dammit. I don't mind them on the sideline like Rodgers is, like J-Mike is, like Cobb is, like Perry is. Like Bulaga is. Like Shields is. Like Nick Collins is. Like Hayward is....

The Green Bay Packers inactives versus the Minnesota Vikings are; 12 QB Aaron Rodgers, 13 WR Chris Harper 37 CB Sam Shields, 51 LB Nate Palmer, 53 LB Nick Perry, 67 T/G Don Barclay, 97 DE Johnny Jolly
The Packers changes to the starting lineup are; 16 QB Scott Tolzien starts for Rodgers, 31 CB Davon House for Shields, 74 T Marshall Newhouse for Barclay, 96 LB Mike Neal for Perry and 76 DE Mike Daniels for Jolly.

The inactive players for the Minnesota Vikings are; 12 QB Josh Freeman, 21 CB Josh Robinson, 50 LB Erin Henderson, 60 G Jeff Baca, 82 TE Kyle Rudolph, 83 WR Rodney Smith, 91 DT Chris Baker.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gerheart seems like he has some talent. Maybe he'll have a similar career to Michael turner

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a bad team on both sides of the ball and special teams is bad too smh. Slocum shoulda been gone with CAPERS two yrs ago.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I SOOOOOOO wanted to use this today

Guess I`ll have to save it :(

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow...the team really rallied back and did something , for which I had no doubt...BUT as I do wish that we would of gotten a TD rather than a FG... I'm still walking away happy to see how the team rallied. The fans at Lambeau too!
GO PACK GO!!!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Has anybody seen Raptor around ??? It`s a bit like waiting for the dentist :oops:. I`m kind of waiting for some backlash for Sundays game, even if it was a tied game :cautious:.

Members online

Latest posts