Vikings coming to Lambeau

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c'mon rodell--the Vikes are in greater disarray than we are. And their fans are pleading for the team to lose the rest of their games to get a higher draft pick. We win going away.... The real worry is Thanksgiving in Detroit. I don't see us winning that without Rogers; and that will keep us out of the playoffs.

Put it this way...they have the best running back in football, solid special teams, and quarterbacks with experience. The defense is bad like ours but they trump us in special teams which i think is going to decide a low scoring game.

NY06

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Division games are always tough. Both opponents know each other and lets face it... Both teams don't like each other.
Interesting to see the responses about Greg Jennings return to Lambeau, he gave you guys a lot of good years in Green and Gold.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Lacey is the leading ROOKIE running back.
Maybe that's what I read?

Still, I thought that Vic Ketcham over on Packers.com claimed that Lacy was leading Peterson or was the number one right now?
Doesn't matter.
Now I know the truth.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hard to believe AP has only been in the league, this his 7th year. Feels like he has been running by the Packers forever! We can only hope he is dinged up enough Sunday that the Queens have to rely on Ponders arm.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I like this one :laugh:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Hilarious!:eek: I'm so snagging those and sharing!

The top..."A Frenzy of Suck" LOL!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Lacy at 696 yards.....not to shabby for a rookie that missed time due to a cheap shot. I bet he finishes the season (health considering) with 1276 rushing yards.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not at the moment.
I thought I saw in a couple places that Lacy is the leading running back in the NFL this year.

Let's kill this noise now then..if you had the choice to build your team around Peterson or Lacey who would it be? AP has been dinged up but the guy is still a beast. Imagine having AP play with a qb as good as Rodgers and teams couldn't key in on him. He'd rush for over 2,000 yards a season.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Division games are always tough. Both opponents know each other and lets face it... Both teams don't like each other.
Interesting to see the responses about Greg Jennings return to Lambeau, he gave you guys a lot of good years in Green and Gold.

He made a couple of negative comments about GB and #12 when he left but i still thought he was a heck of a wr that TT shoulda tried harder to keep. At least tag the guy. Keeping guy's like Brad jones and releasing key components of the defense were more of a concern tho.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He made a couple of negative comments about GB and #12 when he left but i still thought he was a heck of a wr that TT shoulda tried harder to keep. At least tag the guy. Keeping guy's like Brad jones and releasing key components of the defense were more of a concern tho.

Franchise was 10.5 mill

He offered him at least 10 mill per year in training camp..Then when injured offered 8 mill...How much more was he suppose to offer?

And now Greg is injured again, and all the mouthing off he did..I am GLAD he isn't a Packer now...He is a bitter man

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Franchise was 10.5 mill

He offered him at least 10 mill per year in training camp..Then when injured offered 8 mill...How much more was he suppose to offer?

And now Greg is injured again, and all the mouthing off he did..I am GLAD he isn't a Packer now...He is a bitter man

Probably... but who isn't a little bitter when they get a pink slip..might not last forever but it happens. If he offered him 10 mil a yr then he mise well have tagged him anyways for 10.5 mill.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably... but who isn't a little bitter when they get a pink slip..might not last forever but it happens. If he offered him 10 mil a yr then he mise well have tagged him anyways for 10.5 mill.

Then he would be injuried and we would hear how Ted screwed that up too ;)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's kill this noise now then..if you had the choice to build your team around Peterson or Lacey who would it be? AP has been dinged up but the guy is still a beast. Imagine having AP play with a qb as good as Rodgers and teams couldn't key in on him. He'd rush for over 2,000 yards a season.
Agreed.
His best chance was with the traitor which I think proves your point.

I feel sorry for AP being on a losing team.
He should seriously consider doing whatever he can to come to GB.
Would love to have him.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
He didn't get a pink slip! It would be comparable to your employer offering you a raise but you deciding to go to a competitor for even more money (Obviously this example is a fantasy!).

It would have been stupid to tag him because the entire "tag amount" would have counted toward this season and they would have only had him for one season. With a longer term contract not only would they keep him multiple seasons but they would be able to manipulate the cap consequences.

So Jennings didn't get "fired" and tagging him would have been foolish. At some point are you going to realize that your knee-jerk reactions that Thompson and McCarthy must have made a mistake regarding any issue you're whining about are many times incorrect?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't get a pink slip! It would be comparable to your employer offering you a raise but you deciding to go to a competitor for even more money (Obviously this example is a fantasy!).

It would have been stupid to tag him because the entire "tag amount" would have counted toward this season and they would have only had him for one season. With a longer term contract not only would they keep him multiple seasons but they would be able to manipulate the cap consequences.

So Jennings didn't get "fired" and tagging him would have been foolish. At some point are you going to realize that your knee-jerk reactions that Thompson and McCarthy must have made a mistake regarding any issue you're whining about are many times incorrect?

Whining? Id like to call it voicing my opinion. Bite me btw

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Whining? Id like to call it voicing my opinion. Bite me btw
I wonder why it is your responses to my last couple of posts directed at you contain no substance? Actually I don't wonder: It's easier to just whine. (And go ahead and bite yourself - it'll give you something else to whine about.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts