Vikings coaching....

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
That's funny. I've been one of MM's biggest supporters, even when he was calling pass plays 1st and goal last year.

But good try, girl.

lol. PW3ED!!!

You are kind of crying buddy. Grow up. But, I do feel kind of bad for you. I would most definitely be pissed as well, and I don't like how some fans here seem to be happy about A.P. injury. Some fans for every team will act like that, but I think it's safe to say that the majority of Packer fans wish A.P. the best. I'm actually a big fan of the guy, even though I think the Vikings are one of the worst franchises in the league . . . at least right now.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok im a 5th grader.....5th graders can tell the difference between a great packers team....and the usual queens.....

at least when the playoffs come around ill be watching my favorite team on my televison, and you on the ohter hand will still be crying about your queens

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow sorry Vikeman I don't know what the hell these guys are smoking you arn't talking **** at all, don't run away because of a few retards, it's good to hear from the opposition. I do have to feel sorry for you with your coach but hopefully he gets canned...or have his contact exctended :D

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Childress. He's a keeper :) BTW: I love the Mr. Burns thing you guys came up with here. I knew he reminded me of someone. haha

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:
Vikeman said:
brennan1884 said:
vkikings= born loosers, 0-4 in superbowls,,, biffed field goal to go to the super bowl in 98....... you guys suck

losers "not loosers"

and I don't play for the Vikings...I watch and cheer them on...so what do you mean you guys suck?

Another question...if the vikings were to win one superbowl...would that be enough...or would the new saying be "vikes haven't won 2 superbowls yet". I mean it's not like the Vikes are the Brewers or anything right?

go cry to your mom.....queens still suck, and why do you come to a packer forum and talk smack.....no one wants to hear it

I don't talk smack about the Packers. I have said nothing but them being a good team. Plus I've been here alot longer then you bud...so take it easy on who you tell to leave. Then again, being that you cannot spell nor put together a response without it looking like a 5th grader typed it...I take no offense.

You and your fanbase just better be prepared to take it like you dish it come playoff time.
I don't get it Vikeman.......i heard the crowd cheer when AP got up and walked off the field. You have 70,000 fans, and i bet there were only a handful that would want to see someone hurt on the field. Those are the few, the jerks, and ALL stadiums have them, the Metrodome as well.

And a fan spilled a beer on your foot? Someone showed you his butt? And thats all it takes to say Packer fans have no class? Man.......obviously you are VERY sensitive. I have been at games at Lambeau where the Packers lost, and when they won,and not ONCE did i see anything over the top as far as rival fans being treated badly. Other then the playful ribbing that is.
Face it...........it's sour grapes on your part. Your mad the Packers dismantled your team, and are looking for an excuse to attack us. So you throw a bunch of crap at us, and try to make something stick.
Now.....fans did NOT know that AP was gonna get hurt today. They made signs, hoping the Packers would stop him (which they had done before his unfortunate injury) and just wanted to get on TV by holding up their signs. To try to say they were doing it because he got hurt and they were glad he was hurt is not being truthful, and I'm pretty sure you know it........whether you will admit it here, i don't know.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man........it seemed we were all getting along pretty well before the game today.
What happened??? I know we won.....but geez, such venom.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That had little to do with coaching. It was all QB play. Brett Favre vs. Brooks Bollinger is really no contest. The Vikings had one option on offense in Peterson and we sold out to stop him. Once that happened, the game was effectively over. Childrss sucks, don't get me wrong, but Vince Lombardi couldn't have won that game with the personnel the Vikings trotted out there today.

Childress does suck! I have been saying that all year long. If we could sign any other players but Philadelpia rejects we might have a chance.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
That had little to do with coaching. It was all QB play. Brett Favre vs. Brooks Bollinger is really no contest. The Vikings had one option on offense in Peterson and we sold out to stop him. Once that happened, the game was effectively over. Childrss sucks, don't get me wrong, but Vince Lombardi couldn't have won that game with the personnel the Vikings trotted out there today.

Childress does suck! I have been saying that all year long. If we could sign any other players but Philadelpia rejects we might have a chance.
You DID sign other teams rejects! You got Sharper, Ferguson and Longwell!!! :lol: :wink: :lol:

V

Vikeman

vike4life said:
TOPackerFan said:

You DID sign other teams rejects! You got Sharper, Ferguson and Longwell!!! :lol: :wink: :lol:

I understand Ferguson being a reject...but Longwell & Sharper? If we had signed Kampan a few years ago would he have been a reject too?

V

Vikeman

Vikeman said:
brennan1884 said:
Vikeman said:
brennan1884 said:
vkikings= born loosers, 0-4 in superbowls,,, biffed field goal to go to the super bowl in 98....... you guys suck

losers "not loosers"

and I don't play for the Vikings...I watch and cheer them on...so what do you mean you guys suck?

Another question...if the vikings were to win one superbowl...would that be enough...or would the new saying be "vikes haven't won 2 superbowls yet". I mean it's not like the Vikes are the Brewers or anything right?

go cry to your mom.....queens still suck, and why do you come to a packer forum and talk smack.....no one wants to hear it

I don't talk smack about the Packers. I have said nothing but them being a good team. Plus I've been here alot longer then you bud...so take it easy on who you tell to leave. Then again, being that you cannot spell nor put together a response without it looking like a 5th grader typed it...I take no offense.

You and your fanbase just better be prepared to take it like you dish it come playoff time.
I don't get it Vikeman.......i heard the crowd cheer when AP got up and walked off the field. You have 70,000 fans, and i bet there were only a handful that would want to see someone hurt on the field. Those are the few, the jerks, and ALL stadiums have them, the Metrodome as well.

And a fan spilled a beer on your foot? Someone showed you his butt? And thats all it takes to say Packer fans have no class? Man.......obviously you are VERY sensitive. I have been at games at Lambeau where the Packers lost, and when they won,and not ONCE did i see anything over the top as far as rival fans being treated badly. Other then the playful ribbing that is.
Face it...........it's sour grapes on your part. Your mad the Packers dismantled your team, and are looking for an excuse to attack us. So you throw a bunch of crap at us, and try to make something stick.
Now.....fans did NOT know that AP was gonna get hurt today. They made signs, hoping the Packers would stop him (which they had done before his unfortunate injury) and just wanted to get on TV by holding up their signs. To try to say they were doing it because he got hurt and they were glad he was hurt is not being truthful, and I'm pretty sure you know it........whether you will admit it here, i don't know.

Your right cheesey, you don't get it...it's like getting into a battle of wits with the unarmed. No sour grapes, and yet again you post another figment of your imagination stating I'm "throwing crap" at people here. Check my posts...I don't start threads posting sh*t about the Pack. I do reply tp Packer fan posting garbage making little or no sense (which you seem to do alot of). No Viking fan I know realisticly thought we would beat the Pack. The Pack are on a roll. I would admit I didn't think the score would be what it was. The Vikes are a below average football team in rebuild mode. You just went through it a few years ago when you were in the top 5 in the draft. Do I think the Pack is that great...no...they are a good football team. The Vikings were just bad that day. You can't explain the vikes shutting down Ladanian Tomlinson and blowing away the Chargers then getting rolled over by Ryan Grant. It doesn't make sense.

Trust me cheesey I know how it feels to be where you are...all I can say is enjoy it. Two Packer fans I work with wouldn't even show up for work after Moss mooned Packer nation and we owned Lambeau field in the playoffs. the moon and the loss hurt Wisconsin so much...they actually made billboards about Moss in Green Bay...that's complete ownage. So like I said enjoy your day in the sun...your team has earned it.

One last thing...the only thing that truely bothered me (and alot of other Viking fans I know) about the game was Al Harris. Not that he cheapshotted Peterson...because it was a clean hit. It's the fact he was the Vikings "b*tch" for so long when Moss was here and he took our best player out of the game. Whoopi was constantly made a fool of and always cried about push offs (when there wasn't any). He can't tackle and he can't cover...and he is a below average corner playing like an average corner. Now people talk like he's elite. You say Moss he runs for cover. If it was Kampman or Hawk that made the tackle I would have been fine with it. Because it's Whoopi it stings.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Vikeman said:
brennan1884 said:
Vikeman said:
brennan1884 said:

losers "not loosers"

Your right cheesey, you don't get it...it's like getting into a battle of wits with the unarmed. No sour grapes, and yet again you post another figment of your imagination stating I'm "throwing crap" at people here. Check my posts...I don't start threads posting sh*t about the Pack. I do reply tp Packer fan posting garbage making little or no sense (which you seem to do alot of). No Viking fan I know realisticly thought we would beat the Pack. The Pack are on a roll. I would admit I didn't think the score would be what it was. The Vikes are a below average football team in rebuild mode. You just went through it a few years ago when you were in the top 5 in the draft. Do I think the Pack is that great...no...they are a good football team. The Vikings were just bad that day. You can't explain the vikes shutting down Ladanian Tomlinson and blowing away the Chargers then getting rolled over by Ryan Grant. It doesn't make sense.

Trust me cheesey I know how it feels to be where you are...all I can say is enjoy it. Two Packer fans I work with wouldn't even show up for work after Moss mooned Packer nation and we owned Lambeau field in the playoffs. the moon and the loss hurt Wisconsin so much...they actually made billboards about Moss in Green Bay...that's complete ownage. So like I said enjoy your day in the sun...your team has earned it.

One last thing...the only thing that truely bothered me (and alot of other Viking fans I know) about the game was Al Harris. Not that he cheapshotted Peterson...because it was a clean hit. It's the fact he was the Vikings "b*tch" for so long when Moss was here and he took our best player out of the game. Whoopi was constantly made a fool of and always cried about push offs (when there wasn't any). He can't tackle and he can't cover...and he is a below average corner playing like an average corner. Now people talk like he's elite. You say Moss he runs for cover. If it was Kampman or Hawk that made the tackle I would have been fine with it. Because it's Whoopi it stings.
Nice.....you show your true colors. I never personally attacked you, just questioned your logic. (at least what you seem to think is logic) So you think I'm the unarmed one in a battle of wits? I "post garbage that doesn't seem to make much sense?" I guess i must be talking above your education. Sorry......I will try to "dumb down" what I say so you can understand it.
Yes, a few "Packer fans" here made stupid classless comments. I don't agree with what they said. Yet you lump me in with those that talked that way even though i NEVER said anything like that or disrespectful. Playful razzing? Yes. Just as we here give each other all the time.
Oh.....and Moss pushed off constantly. Thats just FACT. If you didn't see that, you were looking through your "purple glasses." So, because "Whoppi" as you call him, made the legal tackle, you get all pissy and attack me, like I tackled the guy. Yup........that makes alot of sense......I guess, in "Viking land".
Yeah.....you say the Packers are a good team........then rip on me cause I'm enjoying it. I was alive during the 1970's and 80's when the Packers sucked. I know what it feels like. So even though i raz Viking fans, i treat them with respect.....if they also do so to me. You come to a PACKER site and act surprised that 99% of the comments are pro (that means FOR) Packers?
I don't know......i thought i had been respectful/civil to you. Guess that didn't work out so good for me. At least I KNOW what to expect from you now.

Members online

Latest posts