Vikings coaching....

V

Vikeman

is so pathetic...it's absolutely hilarious. I actually am not even mad at the outcome. I love Childress being made a fool of. I love this Viking team being outcoached to the fullest. I love the shutout and Childress smiling after the game.

The only thing I didn't care for were the "All Done" signs Packer fans were holding after his injury...but after years of being a Viking fan, and 3 trips to Lambeau, a Packer fan throwing a beer at my shoes, being mooned in the parking lot, I am used to zero class from Packer fans.

Good Luck the rest of the season and well played today...I am actually hoping you make it all the way to the superbowl so you guys can dominate the Patriots!

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing I didn't care for were the "All Done" signs Packer fans were holding after his injury...but after years of being a Viking fan, and 3 trips to Lambeau, a Packer fan throwing a beer at my shoes, being mooned in the parking lot, I am used to zero class from Packer fans.

Says a Vikings fan.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quote="Vikeman" but after years of being a Viking fan, and 3 trips to Lambeau, a Packer fan throwing a beer at my shoes, being mooned in the parking lot, I am used to zero class from Packer fans.

You wern't wearing a Alan Page jersey were u? If so i'm sorry.... i learned to moon from Randy Moss :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is so pathetic...it's absolutely hilarious. I actually am not even mad at the outcome. I love Childress being made a fool of. I love this Viking team being outcoached to the fullest. I love the shutout and Childress smiling after the game.

Good Luck the rest of the season and well played today...I am actually hoping you make it all the way to the superbowl so you guys can dominate the Patriots!

Thanks Vikeman.

This outcome still didn't change the fact that AP is the best RB in the NFL right now. I predicted earlier this week that the way to take AP out of the game is to build a lead early and force your Vikings to put the ball in the air, thus playing away from your strengths.

I hope he's ok and was genuinely worried when he went down. Here's to hoping he beats Eric ****erson's record this year. It's still within his reach.

I can't say anything positive about your coach on the other hand.

Sorry about the rudeness from our fans. That happens everywhere though. I used to be a huge baseball fan and some of those games were pretty bad when it came to fan rivalry.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That had little to do with coaching. It was all QB play. Brett Favre vs. Brooks Bollinger is really no contest. The Vikings had one option on offense in Peterson and we sold out to stop him. Once that happened, the game was effectively over. Childrss sucks, don't get me wrong, but Vince Lombardi couldn't have won that game with the personnel the Vikings trotted out there today.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.. Childrss sucks, don't get me wrong, but Vince Lombardi couldn't have won that game with the personnel the Vikings trotted out there today.

The fans have lost confidence in Childress, perhaps the players have lost confidence in him too.
He can't seem to get anything right.

The talent is there, (sans QB).

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
.. Childrss sucks, don't get me wrong, but Vince Lombardi couldn't have won that game with the personnel the Vikings trotted out there today.

The fans have lost confidence in Childress, perhaps the players have lost confidence in him too.

I still canot understand what the infatuation was with Childress. He wasn't very good in the college game and probably got hired just in time not to be fired by Alvarez. Then he works for Reid, but Reid was the offensive coordinator, so tell me, what has Chidlress done? It is obvious he can't coach.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That had little to do with coaching. It was all QB play. Brett Favre vs. Brooks Bollinger is really no contest. The Vikings had one option on offense in Peterson and we sold out to stop him. Once that happened, the game was effectively over. Childrss sucks, don't get me wrong, but Vince Lombardi couldn't have won that game with the personnel the Vikings trotted out there today.

My thoughts exactly. How anyone can put this loss on Childress is a mystery to me. The Vikings' problems run a lot deeper than their head caoch.

Vikeman, if Packer fans were holding "All Done" signs after Peterson's injury, maybe it's because those are the signs they brought to the game, and fans are going to wave the signs they bring to the game. I hope they would not have continued to wave the signs if Peterson suffered a spinal injury or something. He seemed okay on the sideline. As the announcers said, hopefully it was just a thigh bruise.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:

On D the talent is there, but there is no one on O (other than Peterson) especially so with Rice out today. Once we got up by 13 points, the Vikings had no chance because they can't pass the football.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol why is this guy in our forum talkin about his problems with his bum football team.....go cry to the other viqueen fans, no one in here cares about you

V

Vikeman

lol why is this guy in our forum talkin about his problems with his bum football team.....go cry to the other viqueen fans, no one in here cares about you

Bite me newbie

Enjoy your day in the sun now.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:

Nice avatar you got there.

V

Vikeman

vikeman, a bitter vikings fan?!?! shocker!

cry it up, girl.

Not bitter honey...were you one of the Packer fans here crying that Mcarthy was in over his head at the end of last year? Or have you changed tunes too?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
vikeman, a bitter vikings fan?!?! shocker!

cry it up, girl.

Not bitter honey...were you one of the Packer fans here crying that Mcarthy was in over his head at the end of last year? Or have you changed tunes too?

That's funny. I've been one of MM's biggest supporters, even when he was calling pass plays 1st and goal last year.

But good try, girl.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vkikings= born loosers, 0-4 in superbowls,,, biffed field goal to go to the super bowl in 98....... you guys suck

Reaction score
Vikeman, I think it is of note that Packer fans gave AP a round of applause when he got up and walked off under his own power.

As Greg said, people are going to wave the signs they bring.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of resent Viking fans complaining about how they are treated at Lambeau. Prior to this year, I have been to 5 straight Packer/Viking matchups at Lambeau and many others prior to that. At every contest, we sit near a number of Viking fans and I see some good natured ribbing back and forth, but nothing nasty.

I am not saying it does not happen, I am sure it happens in all NFL stadiums, but based on my experience it would not be the norm.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of resent Viking fans complaining about how they are treated at Lambeau. Prior to this year, I have been to 5 straight Packer/Viking matchups at Lambeau and many others prior to that. At every contest, we sit near a number of Viking fans and I see some good natured ribbing back and forth, but nothing nasty.

I am not saying it does not happen, I am sure it happens in all NFL stadiums, but based on my experience it would not be the norm.

ive been to the metrodome for losses.....it goes both ways, but more importantly its all in good fun, its usually nothing physical or over board

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Vikeman, I think it is of note that Packer fans gave AP a round of applause when he got up and walked off under his own power.

I noticed that too. I actually hope it's not serious. He's fun to watch.

V

Vikeman

vkikings= born loosers, 0-4 in superbowls,,, biffed field goal to go to the super bowl in 98....... you guys suck

losers "not loosers"

and I don't play for the Vikings...I watch and cheer them on...so what do you mean you guys suck?

Another question...if the vikings were to win one superbowl...would that be enough...or would the new saying be "vikes haven't won 2 superbowls yet". I mean it's not like the Vikes are the Brewers or anything right?

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it will always go both ways. I have seen two Viking games at Lambeau and there were really annoying Viking fans in front of me both times... but I liked that. Fan rivalry makes it fun beyond the game you know?

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:

losers "not loosers"

and I don't play for the Vikings...I watch and cheer them on...so what do you mean you guys suck?

Another question...if the vikings were to win one superbowl...would that be enough...or would the new saying be "vikes haven't won 2 superbowls yet". I mean it's not like the Vikes are the Brewers or anything right?

go cry to your mom.....queens still suck, and why do you come to a packer forum and talk smack.....no one wants to hear it

V

Vikeman

Vikeman said:
brennan1884 said:

losers "not loosers"

go cry to your mom.....queens still suck, and why do you come to a packer forum and talk smack.....no one wants to hear it

I don't talk smack about the Packers. I have said nothing but them being a good team. Plus I've been here alot longer then you bud...so take it easy on who you tell to leave. Then again, being that you cannot spell nor put together a response without it looking like a 5th grader typed it...I take no offense.

You and your fanbase just better be prepared to take it like you dish it come playoff time.

Members online

Latest posts