Veldheer is back in Green Bay

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it impacts the entire O line and they lose, it will go down as the worse signing in Packers history.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude chill. It's not like he was trying to get infected. Hopefully it's false positive and no one else was caught with it.

Ok, I'll chill but we've been dealing with this virus long enough to know protocol to stay safe. I believe he let down his guard. Perhaps on the drive from Indiana to GB. It's ultimately his responsibility to remain covid free. Now, he brought covid into the building. Hopefully, the test came soon enough that he didn't infect other players.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, I'll chill but we've been dealing with this virus long enough to know protocol to stay safe. I believe he let down his guard. Perhaps on the drive from Indiana to GB. It's ultimately his responsibility to remain covid free. Now, he brought covid into the building. Hopefully, the test came soon enough that he didn't infect other players.
At this point I haven’t heard of any other players testing positive from the Colts. Picked it up in the last three days I doubt he test positive today. It’s probably just as likely as a false positive at this point.

but maybe not and at this point what are you gonna do

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point I haven’t heard of any other players testing positive from the Colts. Picked it up in the last three days I doubt he test positive today. It’s probably just as likely as a false positive at this point.
Oh boy, I hope you are right.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh boy, I hope you are right.
Me too :)

but there have been plenty of players all year long on the list and then off a day or two later.

or maybe he really does have it, and they had 3 hour meetings as an oline group and we have 7 more offensively linemen test positive by Saturday. Who knows?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Veldheer probably has figured out why those Ram fans at the 711 he stopped at between Indy and Green Bay kept coughing on him. :coffee:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe he let down his guard.
You shouldn't make stuff up and post it on the internet. It kills your credibility.

If he was stupid like Alvin Kamara, then go ahead and skewer him.

The guy does have a wife and at least two kids. He could have sat on a dirty toilet seat.....:tup: Relax until you know before you know the truth. You are absolutely right that it is ultimately each players' responsibility to remain Covid-free, but like the rest of us they still make the occasional trip to the grocery store, hardware store, etc. Heck, you could have gotten it while signing his contract with the Packers. We could speculate all day but it does no good.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL telling him to stop jumping to conclusions and relax never goes over well LOL

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People need to also realize that everything you've been conditioned to do is very, very, far from a guarantee to stay free of exposure or infection. It has applications in some situations, and even so, is far from any sort of guarantee.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You shouldn't make stuff up and post it on the internet. It kills your credibility.

The guy does have a wife and at least two kids. He could have sat on a dirty toilet seat.....:tup: Relax until you know before you know the truth. You are absolutely right that it is ultimately each players' responsibility to remain Covid-free, but like the rest of us they still make the occasional trip to the grocery store, hardware store, etc. Heck, you could have gotten it while signing his contract with the Packers. We could speculate all day but it does no good.

Yup, its why I wear a mask anytime I read this forum. I have no clue where some of you have been! :coffee:

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, why didn't anyone on the Seahawks get covid????? The careful players avoided the virus.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God forbid anyone makes a speculation. I never said I knew how he contracted the virus, just that he likely let his guard down.

Some guy named El Guapo on the internet has credibility?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts