1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Tuesday Laugh needed? Read ....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Oshkoshpackfan, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Royal Pain

Royal Pain Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +115
    :tup:"Packers 85-0"

Hopefully it's still funny next week. It would be embarrassing to lose to this wreck of a team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    I hear ya, but I think we will feast on that crappy QB trio they have, sacks and INT's.

4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,000
    I can't believe there are that many Minnesotans still talking about football. Most have moved on to hockey, like they do just about every year. Makes me thank God that I was born to a father who was a diehard Packers/Badgers fan.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    Same here. My father and my uncles molded me into a GBP fan early on. My dad received a gag gift one year, it was a vikings blanket..... he put it in the dog kennel and let our 2 dogs sleep on it untill it became to nasty, then he burned it. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Royal Pain

Royal Pain Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +115
    You're probably right. but I'm always paranoid when we have to play them in the dome.

Not sure if anyone else caught this, but Gruden couldn't believe Frazier didn't make a QB change at halftime. He had so little faith in Freeman, he didn't think the Vikings wanted to win the game. I guess he hasn't seen much of Ponder.

7. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    True. But also true is that Arod historically has played very well in domes.

8. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    Someone said 220 to 0 LOL

9. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    See, like I said....funny.

• Like Like x 1
  10. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I couldn't read far enough down to see the 220-0 post...something about that message board almost sets off seizures...
    :confused:
    I'm sure thats why we get so many visitors from other teams, as our board is so fresh and so clean clean!!!!

11. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Nah that was Georgia Tech's score over Cumberland nearly a century ago.

It's funny in a sad kinda way. It sucks to see teams, even your rivals, whose organization is so bad that as a fan you completely concede defeat before you even play a game. They clearly have no optimism for their next game or really any games going forward.

We're lucky to be fans of a team who does it right. Even if we hate how cheap and stubborn our GM can be.

• Agree Agree x 1