Trivia question

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Which HOF level QB threw his very last Pass for an INT??
As a Packer, both Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. I believe Favre's 1st career pass was an interception and his first completion as a Packer, was to himself.

I'll go with Brees as a "HOF level" QB to end his career with an int.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a Packer, both Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. I believe Favre's 1st career pass was an interception and his first completion as a Packer, was to himself.

I'll go with Brees as a "HOF level" QB to end his career with an int.
Very good. It was sort of a trick question (Aaron Rodgers has not thrown his last career pass m, so it’s a technicality). As of this minute, Both Brett Favre AND Aaron Rodgers last career passes are currently both INTERCEPTIONS
  • 3rd & 5 at MIN 40​

(13:42 - 1st) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass short right intended for G.Camarillo INTERCEPTED by D.Florence [A.Moats] at MIN 45. D.Florence to MIN 45 for no gain (C.DeGeare). MIN-B.Favre was injured during the play. His return is Questionable.
  • 3rd & 10 at GB 33​

(3:37 - 4th) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass deep right intended for C.Watson INTERCEPTED by K.Joseph [A.Anzalone] at DET 32. K.Joseph pushed ob at GB 45 for 23 yards (A.Lazard).

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Very good. It was sort of a trick question (Aaron Rodgers has not thrown his last career pass m, so it’s a technicality). As of this minute, Both Brett Favre AND Aaron Rodgers last career passes are currently both INTERCEPTIONS
  • 3rd & 5 at MIN 40​

(13:42 - 1st) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass short right intended for G.Camarillo INTERCEPTED by D.Florence [A.Moats] at MIN 45. D.Florence to MIN 45 for no gain (C.DeGeare). MIN-B.Favre was injured during the play. His return is Questionable.
  • 3rd & 10 at GB 33​

(3:37 - 4th) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass deep right intended for C.Watson INTERCEPTED by K.Joseph [A.Anzalone] at DET 32. K.Joseph pushed ob at GB 45 for 23 yards (A.Lazard).
Interesting on Favre. I didn't know his last pass as a Viking was intercepted. I think the same for his time as a Jet. So 3peat performance!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Next....

What do all these QB's have in common?

Y.A. Tittle

George Blanda

Ken Stabler

Bobby Layne

Joe Namath

Norm Van Brocklin

Sammy Baugh

Bob Waterfield
All had a career completion rate of under 50%?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
On with the next one.....

These 5 QB's lead the NFL in what category?

1. Brady

2. Roethlisberger

3. Rodgers

4. Favre

5. Elway

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I dunno how people think she's a stunner! She's not, in my book.
Yeah, she is probably just "slightly" out of my league :coffee: , but without makeup, I actually find her to be physically gorgeous. That said, I know nothing about her personality, which ultimately is what counts (for me). Glitz and glamour and trophy wives aren't for me.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I wouldn’t have guessed Rodgers being top 5 at all.
Given that he is still active and #3 on that list of 4 other players, that are retired, I would say his odds are increasing to pass both Big Ben and Brady.

Odd, so I went to look at the numbers and this list has Fran Tarkenton as #1 on the most sacks taken of all time.

1. Fran T.- 572 sacks
2. Brady- 565
3. Big Ben - 554
4. A-Rod - 530
5. Favre - 525
6. Elway - 516

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting on Favre. I didn't know his last pass as a Viking was intercepted. I think the same for his time as a Jet. So 3peat performance!

No, as a Viking, Favre's last play was a sack, and his last pass was an incompletion, but his second to last pass was an INT: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201012200min.htm#all_pbp

As a Jet, his second to last play was an INT, but his final play was a completion called back due to penalty, so I guess technically his last pass was an INT: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200812280nyj.htm#all_pbp

I dunno how people think she's a stunner! She's not, in my book.
I have learned that "model" and even "supermodel" does not mean "beautiful".

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts