Trade Ryan Grant NOW!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say that I STILL think Ricky would be a great fit here. Make fun of me if you must.
I just don't think he has anything left in the tank.......maybe a few nickle bags, but thats about it. :wink: :lol:

wranglerjeansfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mehh in all seriousness i think we all underrate rodgers. he should have been the first QB picked in his draft class. and, he looked awesome out there against dallas.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mehh in all seriousness i think we all underrate rodgers. he should have been the first QB picked in his draft class. and, he looked awesome out there against dallas.
Yup....he looked good. And he may turn out to BE good. I'm not against giving him a chance. But one game is not alot to judge him on. First, you have to realize the Cowboys had all their game planning on Favre, and probably knew very little about Rodgers. Maybe if they had to game plan against him, he wouldn't have done so well. I'm not saying for sure he wouldn't have done so well, it's just a big unknown. With Favre, we KNOW what we have. He has proven himself countless times over the years.
If Favre comes back, and Rodgers is willing to wait his turn, I'm all for giving him a shot.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Hell......i say trade the whole team to Tampa Bay, and let them combine to make ONE team!
They can call the the "TamPax!" :lol:

That says it all on this silly thread.
True....how true!
This entire thread was "tongue in cheek" and not supposed to be taken at all seriously. (My kind of thread!!!) :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for....it just might come true!

If Favre retires, the Packers will be lucky to go 8-8 next year...probably more like 4-12...again!

Don't kid yourselves...

And remind us what YOU thought the Pack would do this past year?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fuzznuts said:
Be careful what you wish for....it just might come true!

If Favre retires, the Packers will be lucky to go 8-8 next year...probably more like 4-12...again!

Don't kid yourselves...

And remind us what YOU thought the Pack would do this past year?
(I'm SURE you can do that for us LT! :wink: ) :lol:

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Hell why not? The Packers could package him with Arron.

He is a Hot Commodity. May never have more trade value than right now. Worst we might do is grab a second round pick for him, and "Cheap *** T.T." would not have to take abuse from some Packer Fans who demand Grant get a raise.

Justin Fargus is a U.R.F.A. and available.

Trade Aaron.... Trade Grant.... Sign Fargus.

Whoo Ya! That is what I would call a bold move.

can't this forum just trade you j/k :D

HOOK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

He is a Hot Commodity. May never have more trade value than right now. Worst we might do is grab a second round pick for him, and "Cheap *** T.T." would not have to take abuse from some Packer Fans who demand Grant get a raise.

How about Deshaun Foster, Kris Jenkins, and I'll throw in Wahle and Chris Gamble or Ken Lucas (take your pick) for Grant and Aaron.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

How about Deshaun Foster, Kris Jenkins, and I'll throw in Wahle and Chris Gamble or Ken Lucas (take your pick) for Grant and Aaron.

It'd be cool to get Wahle back, but I'd rather keep Rodgers and Grant. DeShaun Foster... meh.... still rather keep Grant.

Members online

Latest posts