Trade Ryan Grant NOW!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell why not? The Packers could package him with Arron.

He is a Hot Commodity. May never have more trade value than right now. Worst we might do is grab a second round pick for him, and "Cheap *** T.T." would not have to take abuse from some Packer Fans who demand Grant get a raise.

Justin Fargus is a U.R.F.A. and available.

Trade Aaron.... Trade Grant.... Sign Fargus.

Whoo Ya! That is what I would call a bold move.

Reaction score
Why stop there?

Let's trade James Jones too! Ruvell/K-Rob can do an adequate job as the #3!

Can you imagine the amount of 7th round picks Ted could pull in by trading Grant, Rodgers, AND Jones.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Why stop there?

Let's trade James Jones too! Ruvell/K-Rob can do an adequate job as the #3!

Can you imagine the amount of 7th round picks Ted could pull in by trading Grant, Rodgers, AND Jones.

I like your thinking. It is progressive thinking.

Trade Harrell as well, Pickett can play another 2-3 years and we can develop someone under him.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell......i say trade the whole team to Tampa Bay, and let them combine to make ONE team!
They can call the the "TamPax!" :lol:

VAPAckerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say lets trade our whole draft for Pacman jones. He may be the type of player that can get us to the next level ( or atleast take a few of the guys to the Go-Go bars). Maybe even send Favre to the Dolphins for Ricky Williams......................... Also maybe try to sign vick when he gets out of prison next year.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell......i say trade the whole team to Tampa Bay, and let them combine to make ONE team!

:rotflmao: Good one.

If we did that we could still keep both stadiums. We would play in Greenbay 1 Sunday a month and in Tampa the other 3.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

If we did that we could still keep both stadiums. We would play in Greenbay 1 Sunday a month and in Tampa the other 3.

Favre, Driver, and Barnett for two seconds and a third. We need some long term depth.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey that nickname with combined franchises is clever idea. The GB-Tampa "Tampacks". "Tampacks" could play the 8 warm weather games in Green Bay and 8 cold weather games in Tampa Bay . This not new idea . But this was done by the NFL during the World War II in 1943 & 1944. But the Packer franchise wasn't involved. Pittsburgh, Phiadelphia and Chicago Crdinals were the franchise involved.

This happened during World War II ,when just about all the young bodied men were in US Armed Forces fighting the war. In 1943 The Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles formed one team and was called Phil-Pitt "Steagles" who finished 0-10 in '43 NFL Season. Then 1944, The Pittsburgh Steelers and Chicago Cardinals formed one team called the Card-Pitt "Carpets" and also finished 0- 10 in the NFL. In 1945 all NFL teams had full roster with exception of the Chciago Cardinals , which only played one game in the 1945 season.

How did The Packers finished in 1943 & 1944?The Packer finished in 2nd Place in NFL Western divison with 7-2-1 record in 1943.> And in 1944, the Packers finished in first place at 8-2 in NFL -Western Division .The Packers were NFL Champions in 1944 by beating (Yes!) the NY Giants 14-7 in NY City on 12/17/44. The star "franchise" player on those Packer teams- the Great Packer "end "(WR) Hall of Famer Don Hutson (1935-1945).

Leave it to the pf historian to give posters a NFL history lession in my posts.

I guess, with post like this on Pf, this long winter weather here in GB must be getting to this 'Ole" GB born and raised Packer fan. And there is still over a month of winter to go in GB, my post could get worse!!

packers657

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry find this strange. Grant is looking good so is jennings, jones so you want 2 trade anyone who is young and good?Tell you what trade them 4 a 4th round pick lol. Sorry but sometimes this is frustrating but it takes all sorts !

wranglerjeansfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say lets trade our whole draft for Pacman jones. He may be the type of player that can get us to the next level ( or atleast take a few of the guys to the Go-Go bars). Maybe even send Favre to the Dolphins for Ricky Williams......................... Also maybe try to sign vick when he gets out of prison next year.

right, but remember, we'd still need to think about getting another running back. how about maurice clarett?

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry find this strange. Grant is looking good so is jennings, jones so you want 2 trade anyone who is young and good?Tell you what trade them 4 a 4th round pick lol. Sorry but sometimes this is frustrating but it takes all sorts !
Don't get to worked up - I believe this thread is all sarcasm :)

packers657

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers657 said:
sorry still learning lol

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Yeah......the problem would be, the team would probably only be good for one period.........then they would be done. :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should let Greg Jennings go, and go after James Lofton. I saw where he just lost his job. I mean, he was pretty good for us when he last played here.......and him and Favre are almost the same age.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joym13 said:
packers657 said:
sorry still learning lol

Yes its making fun of the "Trade Aaron Rodgers NOW" thread.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers657 said:
joym13 said:
packers657 said:
sorry still learning lol

:wink: Yup!!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets trade all of our starters for all of Miami's starters. SB 43 will be ours if this happens!!!
And if not.....with having Ricky Williams, we still could "par-tey!" :lol:

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say that I STILL think Ricky would be a great fit here. Make fun of me if you must.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers657 said:
joym13 said:
packers657 said:
sorry still learning lol

Yeah..they all come out in droves to defend Aaron Rodgers.....but not so much for Favre, as witnissed in this thread....

"fans"

Be careful what you wish for....it just might come true!

If Favre retires, the Packers will be lucky to go 8-8 next year...probably more like 4-12...again!

Don't kid yourselves...

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:
packers657 said:
joym13 said:
packers657 said:
sorry still learning lol

"fans"

Be careful what you wish for....it just might come true!

If Favre retires, the Packers will be lucky to go 8-8 next year...probably more like 4-12...again!

Don't kid yourselves...

most people from that thread said Brett to stay.

Members online