Trade Deadline Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Is there honestly a real chance at us making a trade? We are not really very active at the trade deadline anyway, right?

Probably not, but still fun to talk about. I am keeping my eye on 4 players:
  1. Shaquil Barrett
  2. Jerry Hughes
  3. Landon Collins
  4. Karl Joseph

fistfullofbeer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably not, but still fun to talk about. I am keeping my eye on 4 players:
  1. Shaquil Barrett
  2. Jerry Hughes
  3. Landon Collins
  4. Karl Joseph
Barrett would be nice. I know there is no real chance but I was really hoping we could somehow snag Leveon Bell. Would be so nice to give Rodgers a great/elite running back to compliment him. If we are going the D route, would be nice to have a LB or DE who can generate some pressure consistently. Pettine did a good job getting pressure on Goff last game but it was at the cost of constantly blitzing and leaving the middle open. If Alexander did not have a great game, we could have easily been burnt a lot more times.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Barrett would be nice. I know there is no real chance but I was really hoping we could somehow snag Leveon Bell. Would be so nice to give Rodgers a great/elite running back to compliment him.

A. We don't have the money for Bell
B. We shouldn't spend the money for Bell
C. We are a passing oriented team as long as #12 is behind center and Bell wants elite money
D. Bell is a great RB, but IMO not worth the money or draft capital

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reminds me of the idiot(s) who killed Dan Devine's dog.
The whole story of Devines dog getting shot has been misunderstood. It had nothing to do with football. Devine was the azzhole in this one. He lived in the country and allowed his dog to roam. He was warned many times his dog was killing chickens on several nearby farms. He was told his dog would be shot. He did nothing and his dog was shot.

Farmers are trying to make a living from their animals. Not fair for a neighbors animal to take away your livelihood. A generally accepted rule in farm communities.

My mom got a new dog as a girl and was so happy and proud. 2nd day it chased and killed a chicken. Grandpa shot the dog before the feathers finished hitting the ground.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
The whole story of Devines dog getting shot has been misunderstood. It had nothing to do with football. Devine was the azzhole in this one. He lived in the country and allowed his dog to roam. He was warned many times his dog was killing chickens on several nearby farms. He was told his dog would be shot. He did nothing and his dog was shot.

Farmers are trying to make a living from their animals. Not fair for a neighbors animal to take away your livelihood. A generally accepted rule in farm communities.

My mom got a new dog as a girl and was so happy and proud. 2nd day it chased and killed a chicken. Grandpa shot the dog before the feathers finished hitting the ground.

Trues story and thanks for recanting it........but for crazed Packer fans, "their version" sounds so much better to them. If Monty gets into a car accident today, I'm sure it will be due to a crazed Packer fan allowing Monty to rear end them, just like #88 did to his teammates on Sunday.

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Montgomery's gaffe directly lost the game for us. Bostick's gaffe was one of many. Like not having the proper personnel on the field for that fake fg fiasco. Like the hall of fame QB doing squat with five turnovers. Like McMuffin stupidly going conservative. Thompson & McMuffin should've been fired immediately after that game.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm calling my shot!... McCarthy, Montgomery & a 4th rounder for OC Brian Daboll and Jerry Hughes. Philbin interim HC's for the rest of the year, Daboll calls plays and Hughes has 12 sacks in remaining regular season games. I can dream, can't I? ;) If Buffalo doesn't go for that throw in Kizer and keep the 4th rounder.

fistfullofbeer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm calling my shot!... McCarthy, Montgomery & a 4th rounder for OC Brian Daboll and Jerry Hughes. Philbin interim HC's for the rest of the year, Daboll calls plays and Hughes has 12 sacks in remaining regular season games. I can dream, can't I? ;)
I would trade McCarthy for a bag of peanuts if I could. He has ruined too many of Rodgers prime years. He has been riding Rodgers coattails since he became our coach and has been living of the one SuperBowl win.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
with less than an hour left in the trade deadline, I know Packer fan s are waiting for BIG news.....so I am honored to bring you the top headline out of Green Bay thus far today....brace yourselves......it could be a game changer!

Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
The #Packers are working out DE/OLB Anthony Winbush, most recently of the Toronto Argonauts, source said.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
with less than an hour left in the trade deadline, I know Packer fan s are waiting for BIG news.....so I am honored to bring you the top headline out of Green Bay thus far today....brace yourselves......it could be a game changer!

The #Packers are working out DE/OLB Anthony Winbush, most recently of the Toronto Argonauts, source said.
I'm confident that Gute is working the phones like an octopus on speed... have faith that help is on the way.

fistfullofbeer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Awesome. Lets plan the parade.

So frustrating to constantly keep stacking up draft picks and not using them as leverage to improve the team *NOW*. We are banking way too much on late 1st round picks to make an immediate impact and help the team. Jaire Alexander has been an exception in the last few rounds but its still early days.

I would rather us just get some established players to make some more runs with Rodgers while he is still in his prime.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m so surprised we got anything for Ty. Any compensation is a win, I figured he was a cut.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
C-Lee and I are on top of our games today it would appear. :roflmao:

Good for Gutekunst to receive any compensation for Montgomery. I didn't think that would be possible. Montgomery had to go to maintain any sort of respect in the locker room.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A conditional 7th rounder lmao! Wouldn’t doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts