Trade Deadline Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More TT moves paying back big dividends. We just turned a 1st rd pick into a 4th and a 3rd rounder into a seventh, and people are happy about it, thanks again Ted!!!

Well we could've done it the Ted way and done nothing and hope to get compensatory picks so we could get studs in the 7th round. At least Gute recognized these were not going to be on the team next year and got what he could for them now. I like what Gute is doing and even before the season began, I had a feeling it was a rebuild year, even if they didn't want to admit it. I feel like Gute won't be afraid to make moves in the draft to get better pics instead of like Ted and just waiting to see what dropped to him.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Te'Von Coney out of Notre Dame who I have no clue about but I always like a guy with an apostrophe in their name. Basically, I love the idea of getting Allen and an apostrophe in the first round.

That is some sound scouting. I'm on board!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Man, a 7th rounder in 2020...thats not quite as bad for the baseball player who was traded for a bag of baseballs.

Talk about humbling.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is amazing to see HaHa get PFF respect, and suddenly Wimm likes him again.

Never saw that one comin.
Yeah, well there’s a fair amount of double talk on here from time to time. We all make mistakes and are allowed to reverse ourselves, and a little humility helps but that seems rare.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should sign lacy back like why not for a 3rb and bruiser lol

Ken smith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why dump ha ha? He was great! Consistent tackling, covering, calling the defense. Yep, just perfection.

Ken smith

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to sign jack tatum. Is he still around? Get some bone crushing hits out there... or other body parts.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
We need to sign jack tatum. Is he still around? Get some bone crushing hits out there... or other body parts.
Considering Tatum died in 2010, that might be a tough signing, but hey, if his body is laid in the right spot on the field, it might make an interception or two. :whistling:

Don't you people have Google? :cautious:

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting Lacy was brought up ..

I'm convinced if he had ever learned to watch his weight he would be a Top 5 running back in the league today.

An 1100 yard bruiser who can catch some and could take it the distance(when conditioned)

Reaction score
We traded Monty for essentially the 1st pick of all undrafted players NEXT year
All this was football politics nothing more.

For the record Monty was one of only 2 Offensive players drafted round 2 or higher in the last 7 YEARS and 1 of only 3 Offensive players drafted before day 3 in the last 5 drafts.
And we trade him for a 7th?! How does this move help us today exactly????
We now possess just 1 Offensive player who starts and was drafted above round 4 since 2011! Am I missing something here??!
IMO this displays a complete and utter collapse and full failure of this organization to surround Aaron Rodgers with weapons.
Show me one other team in the NFL that has less draft capital spent on the Offense in recent history. We had better get our $&!? together and it better happen yesterday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.