This season is over

D

Deleted member 6794

That's 9-6-1. In the NFC that will never qualify for the playoffs unless Chicago and Minnesota all of the sudden forget how to play football. Not sure how that simulator comes up with 84%. Keep in mind this team is 25-26-1 in their last 52 games, so I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for another run the table.

Currently the sixth place team in the NFC already has 4.5 losses. It's definitely possible to make the playoffs at 9-6-1 although losing to the Vikings would result in them winning an eventual tie breaker.

It’a going to have to take a lot of things for the Packers to make the playoffs. Mainly winning the division. In my opinion the ONLY way I see them making the playoffs is by winning the division. They have to win the division...end of story.

The Packers currently have a better chance of making the playoffs as a wild card instead of winning the division.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently the sixth place team in the NFC already has 4.5 losses. It's definitely possible to make the playoffs at 9-6-1 although losing to the Vikings would result in them winning an eventual tie breaker.

The Packers currently have a better chance of making the playoffs as a wild card instead of winning the division.

That’s great....but I’m still going to say they must win the division to make the playoffs.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That’s great....but I’m still going to say they must win the division to make the playoffs.
I think your saying that other teams won't help us, so we have to win the North.. Even if right now we can make the wild card

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think your saying that other teams won't help us, so we have to win the North.. Even if right now we can make the wild card

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Seattle has 1 tough game left and have beaten us head to head...and the Cowboys and Redskins could end up with better records and we know the Skins have already beaten us. Not to mention Carolina is still right there. Im going to to stand by my statement.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the possibility we somehow make it to the playoffs I want everyone that thought the season was over to stand here and be accounted for. I'll have something for you guys should we make it. I know there at least 3 of you guys.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Making it to the playoffs doesn't mean the season isn't over. We've been through that all but one year since 2010. :)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the mere fact the season isn’t over, means the season isn’t over. I guess on the brightside there are many here that won’t be around anymore to talk about the games they don’t watch.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears QB is out we have a chance... a very small chance if we win the rest of our games.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And right on cue, Stafford screws it all up. Great job. Apparently he can only play great or decent against us. Pathetic! -_-

Last edited:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears QB is out we have a chance... a very small chance if we win the rest of our games.
The Bears appear to have the type of team that can function without their starting quarterback.

These high dollar QB contracts really seem to be paying off.
We haven't heard much from Stafford since he signed that big contract, have we?
At least we're unlikely to face the indignity of finishing in last place. Even though the draft pick would be nice.
That first round Saints pick we have appears to lose value with every passing week.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope we can lose out
I guess those who disagree would like to sneak into the playoffs even though we dont deserve it. That way we can keep the coach and waste more of Rodgers career. Now if we can somehow make the playoffs and still fire MM I'm al for that. The problem is he would never be fired if we make the playoffs.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess those who disagree would like to sneak into the playoffs even though we dont deserve it. That way we can keep the coach and waste more of Rodgers career. Now if we can somehow make the playoffs and still fire MM I'm al for that. The problem is he would never be fired if we make the playoffs.
I think I see what you're saying:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree 100%. That's my point also. This doesn't deserve a playoff berth. Who on here actually expects this team to A: make the playoffs and B: win a game if they do get in? McCarthy has proven for years that he can't coach in the playoffs. Be real people. This is yet another year of decimating injuries, horrible defense and poor play calling.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And right on cue, Stafford screws it all up. Great job. Apparently he can only play great or decent against us. Pathetic! -_-
Wasn't he at one time the highest paid player in the NFL?
His record is 64 - 75.
I don't understand why those losers don't replace their losing QB.