This season is over

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, he's halfway through the rating icons. Five out of 10 right now. I think that we all need to work on our pad level and get this guy to 10 ... now understand that SOMEONE is going to have to hit the thumbs up icon ... so, don't be the last one... THAT guy.....

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think doubling up the 5 that are there is good enough, two 5's make a 10 you know

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree we won't make the playoffs because losing to the Vikings, which will most likely happen, will all but mathematically eliminate us, but to say we'll be lucky to win two more games is a stretch. I could easily see us winning our remaining home games and we should beat the Jets. That's 4-2 the rest of the way. Just too little too late.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I agree we won't make the playoffs because losing to the Vikings, which will most likely happen, will all but mathematically eliminate us, but to say we'll be lucky to win two more games is a stretch. I could easily see us winning our remaining home games and we should beat the Jets. That's 4-2 the rest of the way. Just too little too late.
Actually according to the playoff simulator, the Packers would still have an 84% chance of making the playoffs even with a loss to the Vikings (assuming they win the 5 after that)

FWIW, the Packers have a greater than 99% chance of making the playoffs by winning out. There’s still quite a bit to play for.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually according to the playoff simulator, the Packers would still have an 84% chance of making the playoffs even with a loss to the Vikings (assuming they win the 5 after that)

FWIW, the Packers have a greater than 99% chance of making the playoffs by winning out. There’s still quite a bit to play for.
That's 9-6-1. In the NFC that will never qualify for the playoffs unless Chicago and Minnesota all of the sudden forget how to play football. Not sure how that simulator comes up with 84%. Keep in mind this team is 25-26-1 in their last 52 games, so I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for another run the table.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
That's 9-6-1. In the NFC that will never qualify for the playoffs unless Chicago and Minnesota all of the sudden forget how to play football. Not sure how that simulator comes up with 84%. Keep in mind this team is 25-26-1 in their last 52 games, so I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for another run the table.
I’m just telling you what two different simulators are coming up with. Keep in mind that 9-6-1 will beat out a 9-7 team. So unless the Packers are fighting for the last playoff spot against the Vikings, 9-6-1 might as well be 10-6.

Additionally, the Vikings and Bears play each other 2 times. That’s 2 losses that have to occur (unless of course there’s a tie)

Reaction score
That's 9-6-1. In the NFC that will never qualify for the playoffs unless Chicago and Minnesota all of the sudden forget how to play football.

This would be normal for both Da-Bears and The Vi-queens to choke at the worst time.
Many times they got us into a play-off berth.

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geesh... I thought I was complainer (very picky eater so I get it) but the season isn't over we might have to pray the Lions help us out but there is always hope I'd bet it's likely a 8-7-1 and maybe just maybe this division helps us out.. unlikely but I'm smelling a Randal Cobb week 17 miracle.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’a going to have to take a lot of things for the Packers to make the playoffs. Mainly winning the division. In my opinion the ONLY way I see them making the playoffs is by winning the division. They have to win the division...end of story.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This would be normal for both Da-Bears and The Vi-queens to choke at the worst time.
Many times they got us into a play-off berth.
You know your team is lousy when you are hoping for other teams to win/lose to help out yours.
It is so much better and happier to see your team on top.
Then if we get to the playoffs, so what?
Sure, it gives us one more time to watch them play and then lose.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’a going to have to take a lot of things for the Packers to make the playoffs. Mainly winning the division. In my opinion the ONLY way I see them making the playoffs is by winning the division. They have to win the division...end of story.
Yup. And then there are all those other things that have to happen to.
Stanley Kowalsky of North Dakota does not stub his toe on a Sat.
Little Kim eats all her broccoli.
And Sara finally gets the date she wants with that co-worker she had her eye on.
And every Packers fan DOES NOT change out of his or her lucky underwear for at least two days.
Make the sacrifices everyone for the team!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup. And then there are all those other things that have to happen to.
Stanley Kowalsky of North Dakota does not stub his toe on a Sat.
Little Kim eats all her broccoli.
And Sara finally gets the date she wants with that co-worker she had her eye on.
And every Packers fan DOES NOT change out of his or her lucky underwear for at least two days.
Make the sacrifices everyone for the team!

We're supposed to be wearing underwear? Damn, I'm sorry guys. Apparently it's all my fault.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you looked at the NFC standings?

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody really feel this team deserves a playoff berth? All I see that doing is saving MM's job and I'm not in that camp myself. He should've been fired after the playoff loss in Seattle. The Bears are young and for real. The Vikings are tough. The Packers are not equipped to compete in the North without a major overhaul IMO. Talent or coaching wise.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just came on here to click the 'useful' box. I'd like to see the 'useful' box win for a change. Still competitive as every other box has been voted.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geesh... I thought I was complainer (very picky eater so I get it) but the season isn't over we might have to pray the Lions help us out but there is always hope I'd bet it's likely a 8-7-1 and maybe just maybe this division helps us out.. unlikely but I'm smelling a Randal Cobb week 17 miracle.
Maybe he’s healthy enough to play by then? Pay the man!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts