This one is gunna hurt for a long long time.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And yet the Pats won't get their revenge because their going to the SB and the Packers are going fishing... Ironic?

didnt say he coached great or is a great coach...I actually would love a true oc, and mm just be head coach

but keep thinking you knw my thoughts--smh

Just pointed out MM beat the Pats this year...Nothing more, nothing less

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
didnt say he coached great or is a great coach...I actually would love a true oc, and mm just be head coach

No harm LTF just had to cancel my Packer SB party thats all.......

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah, honestly it was sort of a meaningless :poop:post that added nothing to the conversation.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
But the Pats are going for I believe,and you will correct me I know, for their 5th or 6th super bowl under Beliceck, what about MM?
correct

but show me where I said MM was a superior coach.. I just pointed out he beat the pats this year

Which people would stop trying to find an agenda on simple posts

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
correct

but show me where I said MM was a superior coach.. I just pointed out he beat the pats this year

Which people would stop trying to find an agenda on simple posts
You didn't say MM was superior coach, I just commented when it mattered Belicheck won the game(s) he had to to get to and maybe win another SB...

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM is a regular season coach...nothing more...nothing less. His playoff record speaks for itself. The bad home loses speak for themselves. Heck, yesterday's debacle and historic collapse speaks for itself. Why should ijs job be safe ?

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I truly hope we can be better next year. The Bears have a new coaching staff (but still have Cutler lol) and the Vikings may not be something to scoff at next year. And there's always the Lions. Not saying we won't be the leader of our division again, but it won't be easy as this year.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our fan base is so arrogant... So many people saying we will be back next yr. Smh it's hard to win in this league and even harder to go to a championship game! The Packers blew a chance they may not get in a long time and they can only blame themselves.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've gotten used to it sad to say. Winning the NFC North has become the SB for this organization. I still watch highlights of the 2010 season and thank the good Lord that Rodgers at least got a ring because he may not get another one and that's a fair statement.

I agree that had roger not had a SB ring, this lose would have even been more devastating to him and those players who wanted their first shot at a SB ring. hopefully these guys can become resilient to the embarrassment and deflated egos and do what they should have this year for next year! and that is to play the ENTIRE season like they played later into the season of 2014.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Our fan base is so arrogant... So many people saying we will be back next yr. Smh it's hard to win in this league and even harder to go to a championship game! The Packers blew a chance they may not get in a long time and they can only blame themselves.
You your self said they make the playoffs next year

I think that is all people are saying

Zeke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As we were right there and let it slip away. This is 2007/2008 all over again with the last season with Farve. Both times came so close to a SB berth but it sliped away..

I hope this motivates the returning players to fight harder and come back stronger next season. So many chances to seal the win and took none of them.

I would of felt awhole lot better had we gotten blown out as I would be able to cope with it better.

This will be the worst lost in Packer history as we had it right there. One play would of sent us to AZ.
Well one observation I noticed was many of the Packers were already celebrating on the sidelines with under 5 minutes to go. You just can't do that in the NFL, it can come back to bite you.

Zeke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As we were right there and let it slip away. This is 2007/2008 all over again with the last season with Farve. Both times came so close to a SB berth but it sliped away..

I hope this motivates the returning players to fight harder and come back stronger next season. So many chances to seal the win and took none of them.

I would of felt awhole lot better had we gotten blown out as I would be able to cope with it better.

This will be the worst lost in Packer history as we had it right there. One play would of sent us to AZ.

Zeke

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Cowboys also had many chances to seal the win early in that game a week ago....

Atesh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still can't believe what happened last night. I am definitely in shock and will be for a long time. There is no time that I couldn't think about all those oppurtinities we have missed. That 3rd&21 conversion by 'hawks, 3rd&4 drop by Quarless, missed 3. INT by Ha-Ha, dropped onside kick. I am having absolute nightmare all day long. Stay strong fellas, we need to wait for 8 months and we will have our great team back on the field.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The onside kick was a killer, but after that, I really did not understand how when you got the ball back with under 2:00 to go to the Superbowl you would just hand the ball off and try to kill the clock. You got Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in football. Pass the ball for a first down a couple of times and you win the game. The is the biggest disappointing playoff loss that I can think of since my Vikings missed the field goal against Atlanta. Well, not for me, my team is still a couple of years away from making the playoffs I think, but we are getting there. Better luck next year Packers.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I truly hope we can be better next year. The Bears have a new coaching staff (but still have Cutler lol) and the Vikings may not be something to scoff at next year. And there's always the Lions. Not saying we won't be the leader of our division again, but it won't be easy as this year.

I think our schedule is tougher overall next year, but in terms of the division its really too hard to predict. Still lots of time for things to happen. Suh may not be back for the lions. Who knows if AP will be back for the queens. and coaches will change for all teams. Not saying it will be easy. Just saying we simply don't know that this year was easier. Anytime you get as close as the Pack was you can't help but feel that it was a complete waste of an opportunity.

D

Deleted member 6794

The onside kick was a killer, but after that, I really did not understand how when you got the ball back with under 2:00 to go to the Superbowl you would just hand the ball off and try to kill the clock. You got Aaron Rodgers, the best QB in football. Pass the ball for a first down a couple of times and you win the game.

Not sure what you're referring to but the next time the offense got the ball after the onside kick the Packers were trailing 22-19.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure what you're referring to but the next time the offense got the ball after the onside kick the Packers were trailing 22-19.
He's confusing after the onside with after Burnett's INT where the Packers ran 3 times in a row while Seattle stacked 9 in the box.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's confusing after the onside with after Burnett's INT where the Packers ran 3 times in a row while Seattle stacked 9 in the box.

NW Cheesehead is correct....I wasn't actually watching the game very closely...was out skiing on the mountain. Went in for one break and a beer, thought the Packers had it sewed up. Took a couple more runs, came inside the lodge and could not believe what was going on. It was after the interception. I thought, no problem, just keep going for the jugular Pack and you got this. Then it was like nothing could go right for the Packers. Probably I don't remember the exact sequence since I was not heavily invested in the outcome. What I do remember is thinking "is this really happening?" I mean, if it was the Vikings it's easy to imagine, but Rodgers always seems like Favre or Brady-in the end they find a way to win, no matter what.