This one is gunna hurt for a long long time.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can GB recover from this? Absolutely, they showed today that they are a very good football team. BETTER than I thought to be honest. But anyone who doesn't acknowledge this as not just a loss, but an embarrassing debacle, I believe is missing something. When has a team collapsed so totally this late in such a meaningful game?

Reaction score
This game could have went either way. We just went into Seattle and scared the Daylights out of them with our QB limping around.. we just took it to Seattle in OT in THEIR house. We were 1-2 first downs from sealing the deal. Instead we chose to kneel on the ball.. 3 times for losses and punt away.. Im being sarcastic here, but we sent Lacy into the middle of an run committed Defense 2nd to last drive 3 times in a row.. even at 3rd and 16? No talent can fix this.. and someone's pride has clearly cost us too much now.
I will say.. there needs to be an attitude change in the coaching arena.. The Defensive rush 3 prevent has to STOP! It has cost us too many games now. On Offensive we jumped the gun on burning the clock.. we needed just one more HALF of a series and instead..we went into "shutdown"mode.. This was an insult to any good team.. especially Seattle at homen
...Retire the 3 man prevent D.
...Work tirelessly from within the redzone for TD conversion improvement
...Retire the prevent Offense unless we are up 3 scores with under 2 minutes
Until we fix that we are in for trouble.. I will always support my team.. but this was avoidable

Last edited:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next season they will bounce back great from this mess. We still got the pices in place to make a run for the SB. Haha Clinton Dix played amazing today maybe sides that 2pt play but he made INTs.

Thats just it..they make runs...

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next year is gonna be harder they need to get better.

Historical Meltdown accomplished.....Next.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can GB recover from this? Absolutely, they showed today that they are a very good football team. BETTER than I thought to be honest. But anyone who doesn't acknowledge this as not just a loss, but an embarrassing debacle, I believe is missing something. When has a team collapsed so totally this late in such a meaningful game?

This game will be talked about for a long time..even going into next season. The Packers literally cost theirselves a chance to go to Arizona. They have no none to blame but them. This was a choke job in a big game and that's sad. Now they can sulk in it.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next year is gonna be harder they need to get better.

Historical Meltdown accomplished.....Next.

That clown skip Bayless is going to have a field day with this one. He already hates Rodgers and the Packers and now they have giving him ammo insteD of shutting his big mouth. I'm not watching ESPN or NFL network until the start of next season.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Idiot fans who leave games early throw away the opportunity to see something they'll never forget. Special always happens at the end.
What the Packers proved is that they're as good as anyone in the NFL. They lost on an uncanny string of plays where each one would likely have turned the outcome the other way.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Who did Tenn play in the music city miricle

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy's Packers will never have a killer instinct. Especially coming out of the half. Always have and always will be a horrible second half team under Mike McCarthy.

Just last week we had a really good second half. Same with the week 17 win. Sure doesn't seem like that is always horrible...

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Next season they will bounce back great from this mess. We still got the pices in place to make a run for the SB. Haha Clinton Dix played amazing today maybe sides that 2pt play but he made INTs.
Mighty Zartan I respectfully disagree, under MM I do not think so no Belicheck killer instinct in him to go for a throat win.....

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of ppl would agree aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady except Patriot fans and Skip Bayless. But I've never heard anyone say MM is on the same level as Bill Bellichick .. Wanna know why? Because Bellichick is aggressive In his approach and believes in finishing an opponent up by 12 or 40. He's never been called conservative and unable to adjust which is why he's been to six super bowls with one if the greatest qbs in history vs MM and his 1 with one if the greatest qbs in NFL history. I can't stand BB or Tom Brady and the Patriots but MM and Rodgers are light years behind that duo because MM has yet to master the art of coaching to finish a game vs clock watch coaching. His specialty

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
A lot of ppl would agree aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady except Patriot fans and Skip Bayless. But I've never heard anyone say MM is on the same level as Bill Bellichick .. Wanna know why? Because Bellichick is aggressive In his approach and believes in finishing an opponent up by 12 or 40. He's never been called conservative and unable to adjust which is why he's been to six super bowls with one if the greatest qbs in history vs MM and his 1 with one if the greatest qbs in NFL history. I can't stand BB or Tom Brady and the Patriots but MM and Rodgers are light years behind that duo because MM has yet to master the art of coaching to finish a game vs clock watch coaching. His specialty
AHHH! Skip Bayless has had a crying towel against the Packers since his beloved Cowboys were beaten he'll love this tomorrow, you can bet on that.......

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That clown skip Bayless is going to have a field day with this one. He already hates Rodgers and the Packers and now they have giving him ammo insteD of shutting his big mouth. I'm not watching ESPN or NFL network until the start of next season.
Awe :poop:. Skip Bayless doesn't like like the Packers, better go hide under a rock! Hahahaha, who even watches ESPN except for MNF? Probably the saddest thing I've seen. Letting a hack of a reporter dictate how you live your day. smh :roflmao:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awe :poop:. Skip Bayless doesn't like like the Packers, better go hide under a rock! Hahahaha, who even watches ESPN except for MNF? Probably the saddest thing I've seen. Letting a hack of a reporter dictate how you live your day. smh :roflmao:

Uhh?? Not really, but ok you pumpkin pie hair cutted freak haha.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not saying you're wrong.

I'd be interested to see the case / stats for your statement. I'd also be interested in understanding why this team never begins a season hot. Every year it seems like they get off to a slow start. I'm not complaining about that necessarily because as we know...getting hot at the end of the year is much more important. But I can't help be slightly concerned about these kinds of trends.

I feel like some people are reading too much into that. It's a pretty major thing here. I admit I probably defend MM to a fault sometimes, but I think this lack of killer instinct that people speak of is a bit overstated and is simply something they see with the team that many other fans whose teams have good coaches would say of them too. Like I also said, I don't think he makes the right decision all the time in his calls, I think those 2 4th and goals are plays he should've gone for it down there, because those can make so much difference in these big games, but you would be hard pressed to find upgrades in head coaches superior to him.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uhh?? Not really, but ok you pumpkin pie hair cutted freak haha.
Hey man it's your words, not mine. I'm just poking fun at you for posting such lunacy.

Members online

Latest posts