There's a real possibility....

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Well this is another one of these deals where I will come back and re-visit this next week and be right like almost always. Seattle will not be able to get pressure on Sanchez with the 4 guys they have up front. Sherman is a slow *** who can't play man to man and either can Maxwell. In Chip Kelley's offense there will be open receivers in Seattle's zone. Then Seattle won't be able to put extra guy in the box which they love to do and McCoy and Sproles then have space to work. If Sanchez makes the throw you can take this game to the bank. Seattle won't be able to keep up. Once again if it was at Seattle I would give them a shot in a rain storm. Easy money winner is Philly at home and you don't even have to give up any points.

And you forgot Jordan Matthews who can ball.

We have a secondary that can go man to man. Seattle does not. I really think it's about time people start recognizing and giving our defense the credit that is due.

Oops. Looks like Philly lost. That's got to hurt your "almost always" average. lol

Quickest way to eat your hat is to run your mouth.

Not sure which Sherman you're watching but the only one on the Hawks is a pretty good man to man corner.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Oops. Looks like Philly lost. That's got to hurt your "almost always" average. lol

Quickest way to eat your hat is to run your mouth.

Not sure which Sherman you're watching but the only one on the Hawks is a pretty good man to man corner.

Well if you read the post I said "If Sanchez can make the throw" as kind of an important factor. He had time in the pocket up until the end when it was desperation time and he had guys open. Sanchez sucks. Sherman is not a great man to man cover corner IMO.

Look, I gotta give the Seahawks D some credit for making things difficult but Philly didn't deserve to win. Also, I hate to bring up officiating but Philly db's got called for questionable pass interference calls while hawks db's got "no calls" when draped all over Philly receivers. It wouldn't of mattered though as Sanchez is garbage.

Bottom Line: I bought into Sanchez being a better QB under Philly offense and weapons and he is still quite "mediocre". Won't trust Sanchez again.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
But you did say Easy money winner is Philly at home and you don't even have to give up any points.

Seahawks 3 sacks and held them to 2.6 yards per rush

Looks like got pressure

Thats one reason why I never try to be so confident in any game--makes you look foolish if wrong

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
But you did say Easy money winner is Philly at home and you don't even have to give up any points.

Looks like got pressure

Thats one reason why I never try to be so confident in any game--makes you look foolish if wrong

2 of those sacks came when the game was basically over but it doesn't matter. I knew I was gonna get razzed. It's funny how people love to to point out the few times your wrong and ignore the many others you were right prior. If I never picked a game wrong I probably wouldn't be on here.

Although this season does have me smiling. :)

Edit: The Seahawks are like 6-7 against the spread so it's not like there this "covering machine".

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Spreads and predictions aside some people including myself thought going into the weekend a Seattle win would be better for us. I don't think so anymore. I don't think Seattle is going to lose any of there last three games as no team they play has an offense IMO that can give them problems and score enough points.

So if Seattle wins out and we drop a game that means we would have to go Seattle for a playoff game. That is the last thing we want.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score

Looks like got pressure

Over the years, I've put my foot in my mouth and have learned that it's really hard, I mean REALLY hard to call any game in the bag in this league.
There are just too many matchups to think about unless you have nothing else to do but pour over stats all day, and by the way you STILL stand a good chance of being wrong.
As far as I go is talk about probabilities and recent history.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Over the years, I've put my foot in my mouth and have learned that it's really hard, I mean REALLY hard to call any game in the bag in this league.
There are just too many matchups to think about unless you have nothing else to do but pour over stats all day, and by the way you STILL stand a good chance of being wrong.
As far as I go is talk about probabilities and recent history.

Yeah "probabilities" is a better word. I hate the Seahawks sooooo much I get a little worked up.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah he is...but...I get it. I tend to try to stay guarded myself. Don't get me wrong, I dream of Super Bowls, I just try not to fall into the mindset of assuring myself that it is going to happen.

When we lose a playoff game, hell, it feels like a breakup to me. I shouldn't be that emotionally invested, but I am. I expect big things from this team, but I try to stop short of feeling like any playoff game is a sure win.
No game is sure. I am depressed for a week or two when we are knocked out. That's why it's so important to enjoy each week for what it is and hope for a great football game.

Members online