The return of Koren Robinson?

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When is he able to come back again, mid-october??

Here's to hoping to see him in Denver!!

I think I remember something about Oct. 14th? Something like he'd miss the game that week, then get the bye week to rejoin the team and try to get up to speed on the playbook/Favre's finger-breaking passes, and be good to go against the Broncos. (which I will be viewing from the stands!)

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's quality depth at a position that see's a lot of injuries and in an offense where it is essentially mandatory we keep a stable of good players.

I like Martin as well the way he sneaks down the sidelines and has those long arms. I would be quite alright with knowing we have about ten guys that can play WR.

The way we run our offense we can't have too many.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Koren is going to have a big chip on his shoulder and could possibly be the final nail in the coffin for opposing teams. I don't think he'll have an attitude he knows this is his last chance and I think he will make the best of it. I also think with him in there it will give us another deep threat and could possibly open the run game up which will be much needed as the season progress' Does anyone know what game could be his first if he is reinstated? I think the four and five receiver sets is the right prescription for the Dallas D it would give them fits. I sure hope he's back by then.

Members online

Latest posts