The Pat McAfee Show

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
How many are watching Aaron Rodgers Tuesdays on the Pat McAfee show and how much are you enjoying it?

Personally, I think it is some great insight into what the Packers are doing and where Rodgers' head is at.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many are watching Aaron Rodgers Tuesdays on the Pat McAfee show and how much are you enjoying it?

Personally, I think it is some great insight into what the Packers are doing and where Rodgers' head is at.
It does give a little more insight into who Rodgers is as a person. I have enjoyed watching.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm watching them and have really enjoyed all of them.............
.........I admit I'd have enjoyed the one a few weeks back more if we'd beaten Pat's Colts though.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe the video thread would be a good place next time.
Wasnt saying this poster was wrong in posting it here..

Wasnt a general post..it was in response to a statement someone made.

It was in the rodgers not throwing to Adams

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Always enjoy listening to it. AJ Hawk is fun listening to.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Rodgers may announce something on the Pat M. show today. Of course, those were the rumors last week too.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Rodgers may announce something on the Pat M. show today. Of course, those were the rumors last week too.

I wonder how much Pat is paying Aaron for bumping his viewer numbers so much.

Its too late for me to watch now, it has to be over. So is is staying or going or what. Since there hasn't been any posts I'm guessing what he said was a big fat nada just like last time. More ratings boost next week?

I honestly didn't think we would hear the news first on the PM show and I don't think we will. Isn't the last day for tagging next Tuesday. I suppose he could let everyone know on the PM show next week but I doubt it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I wonder how much Pat is paying Aaron for bumping his viewer numbers so much.

Its too late for me to watch now, it has to be over. So is is staying or going or what. Since there hasn't been any posts I'm guessing what he said was a big fat nada just like last time. More ratings boost next week?

I honestly didn't think we would hear the news first on the PM show and I don't think we will. Isn't the last day for tagging next Tuesday. I suppose he could let everyone know on the PM show next week but I doubt it.
Pat M. stated right at the beginning of the show that despite the rumors, Aaron was not scheduled to be on the show today. I stopped watching at that point.

Southside

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pat McAfee will return to the squared circle at WrestleMania!

During his first live interview in 15 years on “The Pat McAfee Show,” WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon personally invited McAfee to compete at The Showcase of the Immortals, responding to the former NFL player's tremendous connection to the WWE Universe. Will Rodgers and AJ Hawk be in his corner? Is professional wrestling in Rodgers future? :)

Latest posts