The other crowd that has gone silent…

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember quite a few folks over the past couple years screaming that MLF cannot coach and is possibly our biggest issue…

I think doing what he did this year, with this team, shredded with departures and injuries to all pros (Bakh, Jaire, Jones) and others…

…overcome a Barry at times defense being terrible…

If he was as bad as some of you have claimed this season doesn’t play out this way.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, explain the losses to the Raiders, Broncos, Giants and the **** show home game againt the Vikings?
LOL its call the NFL. If you think it’s easy to win in it, you’re either drunk everyday or I got a sunk island I want to sell ya.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean I'm not sure this belongs on your list. You shouldn't get credit for overcoming a problem of your own creation. Especially one you repeatedly refuse to rectify
In the moment he absolutely has to.

I see both as being able to be true.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They’re having a pity party with the crowd that said “I can tell you RIGHT now - Love is not the guy” LOL

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep i can honestly eat that crow and all love it that i was oh so wrong

Need more like you and @Krabs on the board, fully willing to share thoughts, and if wrong fully willing to admit it. Makes a better forum.

Now LaFluer still may meet an end of grace if he continues to lack the accountability part of coaching with his staff but there is something to say with never doing things in season. Tomlin has never done such a thing till this year and I think he is a good one to emulate

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember quite a few folks over the past couple years screaming that MLF cannot coach and is possibly our biggest issue…

I think doing what he did this year, with this team, shredded with departures and injuries to all pros (Bakh, Jaire, Jones) and others…

…overcome a Barry at times defense being terrible…

If he was as bad as some of you have claimed this season doesn’t play out this way.
Well said. I was one of this people, and the way MLF coached and called playes the first half of the season, he was exactly that, a bad coach.

It is clear to see that not only the players have grown but so did MLF as a coach this season,. It might be due to the fact that Rodgers was running this offense just as much or more then MLF, since MLF came to GB as a rookie HC which stunted his growth and development, and now that Rodgers is gone we can see MLF in his real first year being himself and running his offense.

By saying that we who ware calling him out ware wrong isn't necessarily true.
At the time he wasn't doing great as evidenced by his gameplans and playcalling alone, and having whole Latta young rookies on the roster just made it more challenging and exasperated the situation.

In any case, he has clearly grown as a HC and so did this team. Future looks bright in GB. Barry still gtg.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
That Miami D looked like p oo p oo
According to the announcers, Miami D was decimated by injuries the past month. The Miami offense looked like they never got out of 2nd gear. Always just looked slow. Slow to blocks, slow on the cuts, slow on play recognition. They wanted to stay in the locker room before they got off the plane. First drive the QB kept his hands in his pouch until just before the ball was snapped. Talk about a tell for the D linemen.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was pissed

But the question was asked how does it happen
Two things, then, I guess.

My comment was in line with the thread's topic, which appears to say that upset posters haven't been vocal lately. Well, duh, when things are going well, who's going to complain? What I was asking was, after that one loss, were you posting positively?

Second, the post you were answering listed a number of bad losses (and left out a few more than another poster mentioned). Are you saying that the one specific loss 'just happening' is the same as a string of losses 'just happening'?

Don't want to get into sniping or nit-picking to defend a position. I'm just genuinely confused about what you intended to convey.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My comment was in line with the thread's topic, which appears to say that upset posters haven't been vocal lately. Well, duh, when things are going well, who's going to complain? What I was asking was, after that one loss, were you posting positively?

It isn't that some posters aren't complaining, just that some posters disappear like a fart in the wind until things go sideways then they are back.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
It isn't that some posters aren't complaining, just that some posters disappear like a fart in the wind until things go sideways then they are back.
They just come back to vent and I told ja so. Just like I've been going to the Bears board I'm a member of twice a year for the past five to gloat. Started getting stale after the third season.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Second, the post you were answering listed a number of bad losses (and left out a few more than another poster mentioned). Are you saying that the one specific loss 'just happening' is the same as a string of losses 'just happening'?

Don't want to get into sniping or nit-picking to defend a position. I'm just genuinely confused about what you intended to convey.
A string of losses ( my opinion) could just happen because lack of focus or bad prep.*young team*...More so when they should have won

The Giants loss I think the loss of the Joe Philbins son was what caused that giants let down. Again, just happens

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just come back to vent and I told ja so. Just like I've been going to the Bears board I'm a member of twice a year for the past five to gloat. Started getting stale after the third season.
I should try that sometimes. 20 plus years ago I would go the AOL Bears board. It was hilarious. I would give them a lot of sympathy. Their whining about their coaches, their QBs, and their pass rush was so entertaining. In fact I told them they should switch to a 3-4 and a lot of them bought into it.

Members online

Latest posts