The Official Randy Pole...er I mean Poll

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the guts of that rumor seem true and would be so nice....

but the extra personal stuff like apologies and apparently brett and moss being BFF now... i cant believe. not that brett and randy cant be friends just that i doubt he would be called to another players press conference.

however i have no reason to not trust RP.

fairly excited to say the least.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
This sounds unbelieveable, but then at the same time, who knows? Maybe Brett wants to make an inspiring Super Bowl PC like after he got out of rehab

"If you don't think we'll do it than just bet against me"

Though the thought of Brett going to the PC seems pretty unlikely because in general perspective, Brett keeps out of people's business (excluding the one time with Walker). Idk, but we'll know soon!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
we will know on Friday after 1pm...

or might know lot earlier then that if the packers have to call a p/c

~~~

One thing make sme go hmmmmm..

Does this "source" just want to see how far this rurmor goes, and is laughing about it all?

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
The deal is going to be finalized tomorrow.

Randy has been told to book a flight to Green Bay and will be at the press conference. Brett will also be making a statement at the press conference, according to my source.

The Raiders will announce a press conference for Friday at 5PM P.S.T.

The Raiders have agreed to allow the Packers to have their Press Conference before the Raiders official press conference, so expect a Packer Press Conference around 1 PM Green Bay time on Friday.

The Raiders will be getting Aaron, and the Packers 7th ruound pick in 2008 for Randy Moss, TE Courtney Anderson - Player Profile- http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/492881 and a conditional pick in 2009 with the highest being a 2nd round pick based on production numbers from Aaron.

Apparently T.T. insisted that part of the deal was for Ranndy Moss and his agent to restructure his contract and ALSO FOR RANDY to be at the PRESS CONFERENCE IN PERSON and offer an appology to the Green Bay Fans in regards to the Mooning of the fans in Green bay. (Good On You T.T.)

Word is Randy is very happy and he and Brett have been talknng on the phone. The respect that Randy has for Brett has always been known so this makes sense to me.

Aaron Rogers has not been assured that the Raiders will not draft Q.B. with the first Pick but is very upbeat on the opportunity to return to the bay area as well as know that he will be the number one QB going into camp.

I know you are all going to ask me for a source. I am sorry I can not give it to you, not that I am a reporter becuase I am not.

I can only tell you that this is what was told to me, by a guy I know, who is a friend of a friend... So this probably means crap.

I just wanted it posted and recorded incase it is right.

I am buying this becuase the Packers need help at TE, the appology and restructuring of Randy's contract as well as the fact the Brett is suppose to make a statement about the trade, after all.... He has been fighting for this.

R.P.

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we will all know on Friday right? Sounds like we are getting Moss...good thing IMO

Usually they hold press conferences the day after everything was made public. I wouldn't see this as being any different. If I hear nothing about this tomorrow then it‘s probably not true or at least not as close to being finalized at the source suggests. I still wouldn't get your hopes up. Ted Thompson wanting Moss to say he's sorry really doesn't sound like Ted Thompson at all.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ted Thompson wanting Moss to say he's sorry really doesn't sound like Ted Thompson at all.

the way some people think Ted wants it all his way, so it would make sense??

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
isnt the q/b thingy ( to steal AADP phrase) starting Thursday or is it Friday?? Now what if Rodgers is NOT there...That would seem very odd..

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Ted Thompson wanting Moss to say he's sorry really doesn't sound like Ted Thompson at all.

the way some people think Ted wants it all his way, so it would make sense??

The only thing I can think of is the board would like to see Moss make an apology. That would actually make some sense as I know they care about the image of the team and the fans a great deal.

I really hope this deal happens though.

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure I believe the rumor, but I do believe RP when he says someone told him the info. Guy seems like a solid dude. The info may be wrong, but no way I think RP made it up or is pulling anyone's leg. Raider fans who also root for the Packers tend to be honest, intelligent, and devastatingly handsome . :rotflmao:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
So we will all know on Friday right? Sounds like we are getting Moss...good thing IMO

Usually they hold press conferences the day after everything was made public. I wouldn't see this as being any different. If I hear nothing about this tomorrow then it‘s probably not true or at least not as close to being finalized at the source suggests. I still wouldn't get your hopes up. Ted Thompson wanting Moss to say he's sorry really doesn't sound like Ted Thompson at all.

Brett does not have any plans on being at the p/c as of right now..

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i don't care if he apologizes. i've said it before, but i found that i hated moss WAY less after he got traded to oakland. just goes to show you that it wasn't him that i hated, it was the vikings. the reason i hated moss was because i wanted him on the packers! that moon thing was blown way out of proportion anyway. i know i have done much shittier things than that. you probably all have too.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:

yeah, he told me that too...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
porky88 said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:

yeah, he told me that too...

Hmmm..

as of 30 mins ago his pilot said Brett has no plans on being in Gb on Friday, Brett is taking his daughter to college campuses..

That more specific for ya :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Hmmm..

as of 30 mins ago his pilot said Brett has no plans on being in Gb on Friday, Brett is taking his daughter to college campuses..

I refuse to believe you have a source until I get the name of the college where Brett will be at.

Then I'm willing to drive down there, just to have confirmation. Ok, maybe something else too... :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Hmmm..

I refuse to believe you have a source until I get the name of the college where Brett will be at.

Then I'm willing to drive down there, just to have confirmation. Ok, maybe something else too... :D

Settle down tiger..she has a b/f

LOL

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chevelle2 said:
so RP, we will know tommorow, and the PC will be announced then, FOR friday?

OR

we will know at the PC, on friday

I mis read that staement this is what it says

The Raiders will announce a press conference for Friday at 5PM P.S.T.

The Raiders have agreed to allow the Packers to have their Press Conference before the Raiders official press conference, so expect a Packer Press Conference around 1 PM Green Bay time on Friday.

Okay, I should tell my boss right now not to expect any work out of me from 3-4 PM Friday (I'm in California). :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts