The Official Randy Pole...er I mean Poll

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the Trade:
One of these players- KGB, Bubba, or Rodgers

And one of these picks- 3rd this year, or conditional 2009 (as PFT suggested)

We get Randy and a conditional 2009 from Oak.

That's the cost. Now tell everyone if you'd take it.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen polls that have been running for a while now on this and it's heavy on the "for" side.

I would not mind KGB or Bubba going in the deal but don't think Rodgers should be in the mix.

1)That's more than most say a trade for Moss is worth.

2)We start over looking for Brett's replacement.

3)Another move would have to be made to cover BF's back in case he got hurt. It's getting a liitle late for that.

On the otherhand if in fact his name is out there it would have to be an indication MM is not sold on him for the future. He has had enough time to at least know if the guy is worth taking a shot on.

This would have to mean in his heart of hearts MM does not see Rodgers getting it done.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you say Bubba?? I assume you meant bubba franks. Why would anyone want this guy on their team? Its more like we have to add extra draft picks to the deal just to dump him

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The deal is going to be finalized tomorrow.

Randy has been told to book a flight to Green Bay and will be at the press conference. Brett will also be making a statement at the press conference, according to my source.

The Raiders will announce a press conference for Friday at 5PM P.S.T.

The Raiders have agreed to allow the Packers to have their Press Conference before the Raiders official press conference, so expect a Packer Press Conference around 1 PM Green Bay time on Friday.

The Raiders will be getting Aaron, and the Packers 7th ruound pick in 2008 for Randy Moss, TE Courtney Anderson - Player Profile- http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/492881 and a conditional pick in 2009 with the highest being a 2nd round pick based on production numbers from Aaron.

Apparently T.T. insisted that part of the deal was for Ranndy Moss and his agent to restructure his contract and ALSO FOR RANDY to be at the PRESS CONFERENCE IN PERSON and offer an appology to the Green Bay Fans in regards to the Mooning of the fans in Green bay. (Good On You T.T.)

Word is Randy is very happy and he and Brett have been talknng on the phone. The respect that Randy has for Brett has always been known so this makes sense to me.

Aaron Rogers has not been assured that the Raiders will not draft Q.B. with the first Pick but is very upbeat on the opportunity to return to the bay area as well as know that he will be the number one QB going into camp.

I know you are all going to ask me for a source. I am sorry I can not give it to you, not that I am a reporter becuase I am not.

I can only tell you that this is what was told to me, by a guy I know, who is a friend of a friend... So this probably means crap.

I just wanted it posted and recorded incase it is right.

I am buying this becuase the Packers need help at TE, the appology and restructuring of Randy's contract as well as the fact the Brett is suppose to make a statement about the trade, after all.... He has been fighting for this.

R.P.

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
The deal is going to be finalized tomorrow.

Randy has been told to book a flight to Green Bay and will be at the press conference. Brett will also be making a statement at the press conference, according to my source.

The Raiders have agreed to allow the Packers to have their Press Conference before the Raiders official press conference, so expect a Packer Press Conference around 1 PM Green Bay time on Friday.

The Raiders will be getting Aaron, and the Packers 7th ruound pick in 2008 for Randy Moss, TE Courtney Anderson - Player Profile- http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/492881 and a conditional pick in 2009 with the highest being a 2nd round pick based on production numbers from Aaron.

Apparently T.T. insisted that part of the deal was for Ranndy Moss and his agent to restructure his contract and ALSO FOR RANDY to be at the PRESS CONFERENCE IN PERSON and offer an appology to the Green Bay Fans in regards to the Mooning of the fans in Green bay. (Good On You T.T.)

Word is Randy is very happy and he and Brett have been talknng on the phone. The respect that Randy has for Brett has always been known so this makes sense to me.

Aaron Rogers has not been assured that the Raiders will not draft Q.B. with the first Pick but is very upbeat on the opportunity to return to the bay area as well as know that he will be the number one QB going into camp.

I know you are all going to ask me for a source. I am sorry I can not give it to you, not that I am a reporter becuase I am not.

I can only tell you that this is what was told to me, by a guy I know, who is a friend of a friend... So this probably means crap.

I just wanted it posted and recorded incase it is right.

I am buying this becuase the Packers need help at TE, the appology and restructuring of Randy's contract as well as the fact the Brett is suppose to make a statement about the trade, after all.... He has been fighting for this.

R.P.

OMG....THANK YOU!!! :jumpsmile:

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you pulling our leg?

Come on RP, tell me this is real. I want this to be real, but my gut says that your buddy is full of it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, he's 100% class, and not a liar. Could he be misinformed? Sure. Is he knowingly lying to us? Never.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
does raiderpride have a good reputation on here?

I never seen him spread false stuff...

It just could be his friend is giving him a very bad story and making him believe it..

RP did say it was told to him by his friend...

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's false. I'm very sure. If I'm wrong then I'll be happy but I'm positive it's false.

Brett Favre wouldn't be at that press conference. That's now how it works. The press conference would involve Thompson, McCarthy, and Moss and maybe Moss’ agent but not Favre too.

Edit: Thompson doesn't strike me as someone making Moss to say he's sorry either. Thompson strikes me as someone to let the past be the past.

For the record RP is one of our better posters. I believe he was fed misinformation here though.

OP
OP
P

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I call BEE ESSS on your friend, RP! :chalflag:

I want to believe this, I honestly do! But I still can't wrap my head around the Pack getting Moss for only a 7th+ a player, with anderson and a conditional 09 thrown in!

I want this to be true, and I'll give you dap if you're right, but I'm sayin no way right now. :)

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been on line, However I have been on other sites and had Packerforum minimized.... Or I was PM... ing.

Like I said I have no idea... Just what I heard, and it makes sense to me.

Besides... The Raiders have someone in the organization who is talking... Look at the report about Art Shell being canned that was denied and then confirmed.

If I did not think this had some validity I would not have posted it here. This is not a bait thread. The only bait I cast out is on the end of my line into a River or Lake in British Columbia, Canada.

R.P.

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so RP, we will know tommorow, and the PC will be announced then, FOR friday?

OR

we will know at the PC, on friday

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
so RP, we will know tommorow, and the PC will be announced then, FOR friday?

OR

we will know at the PC, on friday

I mis read that staement this is what it says

Chevelle2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh ok thanks longtimefan

1 o clock central??? you mean the time espnnews has its LIVE AFTERNOON NEWS? hmmmm :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts