OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
1 More Win Locks the Bye week
2 More Wins Locks Home Field Thru Out the Playoffs
4 Wins To Regular Season Perfection
7 Wins To NFL Perfection, A Place in Packer Lore, Repeat Champions and The Start of the Pursuit of the 3peat.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm sure the Saints will win the NFC South, considering how Atlanta is still OVERRATED AS HELL and can't beat a good defense.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7 Wins To NFL Perfection, A Place in Packer Lore, Repeat Champions and The Start of the Pursuit of the 3peat.
Just checked the ESPN playoff machine... Assuming the Niners win out, the Pack locks homefield thru out in 3 games.

Assuming the Saints win out, the Niners can only afford to drop one game. They can clinch the bye in 3 games.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just checked the ESPN playoff machine... Assuming the Niners win out, the Pack locks homefield thru out in 3 games.

Assuming the Saints win out, the Niners can only afford to drop one game. They can clinch the bye in 3 games.
That's right, my mistake, I keep forgetting about the 9'ers:D I was probably counting the game against the steelers as a loss in the back of my mind. Forgive me.

Flpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I like how this team seems to shrug off the whole undefeated talk with a just one game at a time attitude. I wonder how much of this is true, or just media talk. It is great to be back on top of the division and lets lock up home field throughout. I actually wouldn't be too upset if we got a loss in the regular season just to get the whole undefeated season pressure off.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I really think we can go all the way without a loss. Everything just seems to be in our favor. How easily we get it done rests on our defense.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I really think we can go all the way without a loss. Everything just seems to be in our favor. How easily we get it done rests on our defense.
everybody focuses on the defense. I think the most critical part of our team is the O line. If they give ARoge time the D doesn't have to dominate he will pick opposing D's apart. If he doesn't get protected we may be in trouble.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
What the hellz are all these 9er fans doing here? THey are going to get their azzes handed to them this year.
As for resting starters, look what that did for us last year. Yep, gotta stay hot and rockin'. I do think the bye helps in the playoffs however, every team in the playoffs is dangerous.
I just hope all you people who back slap these 9er fans remember your buddy/buddy status if they do the unthinkable. Obnoxious boors will be all over the place. You reap what you sow.
**** the 9ers and their fans. YOU heard it here first. Some young'uns don't remember.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My son, a Niners fan, (I know, I know), says he can't wait to see how the Packers do against a good defense. He says they haven't faced one all year.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Funny, I have been thinking the same thing about the niners all year.
Didn't the Niners versus the Ravens?

We have to go against :poop:cago again and they are tailored to beat the Packers, heck Lovie probably says it in his sleep. Just this year they imploded, but they still have their D.

Who'd ever think this thread would be so quiet, but for VERY good reasons.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I checked and the Packers did beat the number 9, 12, and 13th overall defenses this year. But Niners fans like to grasp for whatever straw of hope they can. The other myth is that Rodgers can't play in cold weather. As I see it, he only had one bad cold weather game last year and that was against a Chicago team that won the division. (Packers still won the game.) His other cold weather games were stellar. But the Niners fans insist the Packers will fall apart in the cold.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Didn't the Niners versus the Ravens?

We have to go against :poop:cago again and they are tailored to beat the Packers, heck Lovie probably says it in his sleep. Just this year they imploded, but they still have their D.

Who'd ever think this thread would be so quiet, but for VERY good reasons.
Oh yeah, forgot about the Ravens, how'd that go for them. Don't you love good natured smack talk.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a Bears fan that kept trying to get my goat by saying the Packers season was incomplete because they didn't win the division, the Bears did.

I'm like DUDE, we have both the Halas AND Lombardi trophies in our case.

And we may get all three THIS year!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts