THE OFFICIAL PACKER SCHEDULE THREAD---DONT MAKE A NEW ONE

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. I looked at the schedule and thought to myself that it doesn't seem as tough as previous seasons. Maybe I'm just more confident in my Packers, but the decline of teams such as the the 49ers also makes it seem easier.

***Of course I expect the team to take each game seriously, more so than me***

D

Deleted member 6794

The Bears have a new coaching staff and are implementing a new 3-4 defense. I'd expect
Rodgers to carve them up pretty easily in week one.

The Packers won't have any film on the Bears new system which could make that game a little tougher.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the schedule. Pretty decent bye week, Thanksgiving night game rocks, many-a-high-profile matchup and all the west coast games are 3ish which keeps their body clock around a noon kick.

As for the Seattle game I want all their studs healthy and talking noise per the usual. When we win that matchup I want there to be no BS "yeah but's" hanging in the wind. Bump that man. Bring your squad, we will bring ours and let's dance Johnny!

Freaking A it's getting real ladies and gents! The draft upcoming and yes there's the official dead zone for a while after that but each day brings us closer to camp...and games...and wins...and another Lombardi! I am also counting the days until the Cowboys game week 14 as I'm finally getting back to my home state and chose that as my must see game. If I'm going it ain't gonna be 65 degrees and I'm pretty darn sure a week 14 game will ensure that! Maybe I can meet a couple of you guys for a few coldies and put some faces to the names. Great season ahead folks and as always...GO PACK GO!

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I suspect Mike will put a lot of focus on watching tape on Fangio's defense in Frisco to get a game plan together. It's not like the guy is bringing anything new to the table, just new for the Bears. Pack will have the advantage in that the Bears D will be quite green and not used to the new scheme which will cause some confusion I expect Aaron to take disgusting advantage of.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great looking schedule for the Pack, naturally you'll get slaughtered in week 14, but apart from that it couldn't be any better. I'm calling a 14-2 season if your QB stays healthy. Can't remember his name, he's a rookie right?
Shame you're not playing the Vikings earlier, although that week 17 game could be a scorcher.

Roll on week one.

Brian Demarest

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers bears thanksgiving night

That's just sad. Turkey dinner and watching the Bears get slayed by the Packers?

Not for me. I want this game to be based on relevance. An optional game decided the week before. I need FB that day to avoid the idiots I avoid all year, make it a good game for god's sake!

D

Deleted member 6794

That's just sad. Turkey dinner and watching the Bears get slayed by the Packers?

Not for me. I want this game to be based on relevance. An optional game decided the week before. I need FB that day to avoid the idiots I avoid all year, make it a good game for god's sake!

The reason this game is slated for Thanksgiving night is the Packers retiring Favre´s number. That will increase ratings more than a more interesting matchup.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
And on a side note, the Lions and Vikings have tough opening stretches to the season based off SOS (the 3rd and 4th toughest over the first four games) and the Bears play us, Arizona and go to Seattle. If we can avoid an early season mis-step, we could really build up a divisional cushion right out of the gate.
As of week 5 this was a good call. Three game lead in the win column on both Bears and Vikings.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
2015 REGULAR SEASON
[Comments updated after week 5]
All times CDT

Week 1: at Chicago Bears, Sept. 13, noon, FOX
Won
Week 2: vs. Seattle Seahawks, Sept. 20, 7:30 p.m., NBC
Won
Week 3: vs. Kansas City Chiefs, Sept. 28, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
Won
Week 4: at San Francisco 49ers, Oct. 4, 3:25 p.m., FOX
Won
Week 5: vs. St. Louis Rams, Oct. 11, 1 p.m., CBS
Won
Week 6: vs. San Diego Chargers, Oct. 18, 3:25 p.m., CBS
upcoming
Week 7: BYE
Time for me to put the yard to bed for the winter
Week 8: at Denver Broncos, Nov. 1, 7:30 p.m., NBC
Potentially two unbeaten teams, both coming off their bye weeks.
Week 9: at Carolina Panthers, Nov. 8, noon, FOX
Potentially two unbeaten teams, mid-season HFA top-seeding bout.
Week 10: vs. Detroit Lions, Nov. 15, noon, FOX
Will they have a win yet? Will Packers have a loss?
Week 11: at Minnesota Vikings, Nov. 22, noon, FOX
Probably toughest division game so far.
Week 12: vs. Chicago Bears, Nov. 26, 7:30 p.m., NBC
Brett Favre and Bart Starr (hopefully) are in the house. Think Aaron wants to look bad?
Week 13: at Detroit Lions, Dec. 3, 7:25 p.m., CBS/NFL
Goose eggs still on both team records? Final nail for Lions coach?
Week 14: vs. Dallas Cowboys, Dec. 13, 3:25 p.m., FOX
Dez should be back. Will Tony be tossing him the ball by then? Will cowpokes have thrown in the towel?
Week 15: at Oakland Raiders, Dec. 20, 3:05 p.m., FOX
Really concerned about a trap game here. Woodson picks Rodgers?
Week 16: at Arizona Cardinals, Dec. 27, 3:25 p.m., FOX
Could be for #1 seed and HFA throughout the playoffs.
Week 17: vs. Minnesota Vikings, Jan. 3, noon, FOX
I really hope this isn't for the NFCN crown. Resting starters with Vikings trying for wild card preferable.

Members online

Latest posts