The Miami Heat and Ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the nba will have a very long lockout coming up. kinda dreading that.

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
The Heat got the NBA locked up, I mean really Drew they miss a few game winners in Regular season games, Its not the end of the world.

LeBron and Wade will make those shots when it matters for example in an NBA final!

NO Sh*t... that is exactly what I told you when the Lakers were on their skid way before the All Star break... what goes around comes around wagon rider!!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
How the hell is that jumping?

I dont have to answer to you!

LMAO... ok bud... its all in fun!!

Back on topic....

Heat are struggling again tonight against the Blazers...Hope they pull it together and get some momentum to play the Lakers on Thursday...Meanwhile Kobe just passed Moses Malone on the all time scoring list... #6... Lakers up by 14!!!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Ivo... what are your feelings on Bosh's play this season... I told everyone from the begining of the season that he was going to be forgotten and struggle... everytime I see him play he is trash... I just dont think he is fitting in with Wade and Bron. Your thoughts???

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ivo... what are your feelings on Bosh's play this season... I told everyone from the begining of the season that he was going to be forgotten and struggle... everytime I see him play he is trash... I just dont think he is fitting in with Wade and Bron. Your thoughts???

Garbage. Just terrible. Should have never signed him. I wanted Amare last year on the cavs and wanted Amare in Miami. Bosh is garbage. Its Bron and Wade vs everyone.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
The Heat got the NBA locked up, I mean really Drew they miss a few game winners in Regular season games, Its not the end of the world.

LeBron and Wade will make those shots when it matters for example in an NBA final!

Just like when lebron made all those clutch playoff shots with the ca......o wait kobe is the one that is clutch. Lebrick throws bricks chokes and is a whinny ***** nough said

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I also remember everyone and there mother jumping on lectins jock Wen he was on the cavs and said they would win it every year but I forgot who has been there the last 3 years and won it the last 2 times?? Any guesses guys???

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like when lebron made all those clutch playoff shots with the ca......o wait kobe is the one that is clutch. Lebrick throws bricks chokes and is a whinny ***** nough said

Since Lebron has come into the league statistically he has been more clutch than Kobe actually.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also remember everyone and there mother jumping on lectins jock Wen he was on the cavs and said they would win it every year but I forgot who has been there the last 3 years and won it the last 2 times?? Any guesses guys???

Yes because they both played on completely equal teams. If you took Kobe off the Lakers they would be just like the cavs (rolls eyes). Jordan struggled early in his career too, no worries.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I vaguely remember a football team this season losing close games and the haters piling on yet when it mattered most they came back and won the SB... against an alleged r*pist ...

wonder if the story will happen in the nba as well...

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Cmon man... that girl that kobe slept with was a ***... at least he admitted it... and plus she showed up to court with your ***** on her ******* too... LOL....

Statistically lebron blah blah blah... it doesnt matter... he isnt clutch... he has no rings... he will one day but right now he doesnt... stop putting him on a pedestal...

Talk about struggling at the begining of their career... Kobe had to fight to become a starter playing behind Van Excel and Eddie Jones his first 2 years... he wasnt a top 5 pick and wasnt given a silver spoon when he entered the league... his journey has been amazing... cant doubt that... but haters are going to hate on... no biggie!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I vaguely remember a football team this season losing close games and the haters piling on yet when it mattered most they came back and won the SB... against an alleged r*pist ...

wonder if the story will happen in the nba as well...

dont use my comparisons... LOL... minus the ******...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cmon man... that girl that kobe slept with was a ***... at least he admitted it... and plus she showed up to court with your ***** on her ******* too... LOL....

Statistically lebron blah blah blah... it doesnt matter... he isnt clutch... he has no rings... he will one day but right now he doesnt... stop putting him on a pedestal...

Talk about struggling at the begining of their career... Kobe had to fight to become a starter playing behind Van Excel and Eddie Jones his first 2 years... he wasnt a top 5 pick and wasnt given a silver spoon when he entered the league... his journey has been amazing... cant doubt that... but haters are going to hate on... no biggie!

stats dont matter? Its just opinion?

Bron given a silver spoon in the league? Dude he was straight up a better player entering the league. 25 pts in his first game son. Bron will blow Kobe's points out of the water when its said and done.

Bron is King. Biggest star in the NBA. ;)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Kobe is 6th on the all time list for scoring with 27,423. The record is held by Kareem at 38,387. With an expected average of 20 ppg (low for now and by the time kobe is 38 it might be a little high so I just went with it instead of a sliding scale), Kobe would need about 6.5 seasons to reach the record. That would put kobe at 39.

Lebron is going to need about a decade to reach the top spot. Thats alot of time for him to be at the top of his game, as you never know if an injury could change everything. But I think its a safe bet one of these two will set the record someday.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am just pleased to find one Laker fan who actually follows his team in the regular season. Instead of, "Oh, the playoffs. Go Lakers." Gag. The Heat are crap, the Lakers are crap. Oh and that DEPTH is putting the Celtics in the #1 seed. Lakers are the #3?????? Defending Chumps?????? Please. It's Kobe and crap, the Lakers are pathetic.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And let me repeat a post: No true Packer fan can be a Laker fan too. If you are a Packers fan first, you can't stand purple and yellow. But then again, is there such a thing as a TRUE Laker fan?

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
stats dont matter? Its just opinion?

Bron given a silver spoon in the league? Dude he was straight up a better player entering the league. 25 pts in his first game son. Bron will blow Kobe's points out of the water when its said and done.

Bron is King. Biggest star in the NBA. ;)

It is pointless to have a Kobe/Lebron discussion... bottom line is both players are unbelievable... Im not a Lebron hater like you are a Kobe hater... I can give credit where credit is due... you refuse so its whatever...

Now lets get back on the thread topic... The Heat suck right now... D Wade is a beast though... always liked him... he is in my Top 5!!!

Bosh has got to go though... he is hot garbage and the bench isnt doing squat.... They better get it together!!!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
I am just pleased to find one Laker fan who actually follows his team in the regular season. Instead of, "Oh, the playoffs. Go Lakers." Gag. The Heat are crap, the Lakers are crap. Oh and that DEPTH is putting the Celtics in the #1 seed. Lakers are the #3?????? Defending Chumps?????? Please. It's Kobe and crap, the Lakers are pathetic.

This post is crap... :happy0005:

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
And let me repeat a post: No true Packer fan can be a Laker fan too. If you are a Packers fan first, you can't stand purple and yellow. But then again, is there such a thing as a TRUE Laker fan?

Really dude?? Colors??? what are you a gang banger??? This isnt Crips and Bloods... hahaha... I F@wking hate the Vikings!!! Everybody on this board knows that...just because their colors are the same as the Lakers doesnt mean a thing to me... dont question my fanhood with a name like Brett... or shoud we call you BrINT also???

Now can we please stay on topic??? Take your Celtics trash over to the NBA season thread or create your own thread about the Celtics!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Go Heat cant wait to destroy the Lakers on Thursday :D

I think it will be a good game... The Heat dont want to get embarrased on their home floor so they hopefully will come out with a better showing... The Lakers will look to keep their streak rolling and tie up the season series at 1-1... I say the Lakers by 6... We shall see. :happy0005:

Members online

Latest posts