starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EASY 5 reasons
1.the lions qb sucks (whoever that is)
2.the lions pass defense sucks
3.the lions pass offense sucks
4.the lions lb's and safetys are a joke
5. teh packers have a team that rodgers can build around(they are a superbowl team)

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget that as of right now Kitna is still considered the best QB in the NFC.

Until someone else takes over.

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how most fantasy experts say start every Packer in your leagues....I have grant, jennings and rodgers.....lee is one of my backups to to Gonzalez so i may look at starting him tomorrow

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers don't clean up the rough edges from Monday night it could be close. Gotta cut down on those penalties. Defense has to get off the field on third down more. Artificial turf surface could lead to some injuries.
Packers should win and I expect them to do so but Detroit has occasionally surprised us unpleasantly over the years.

OP
OP
S

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerlifer said:
If the Packers don't clean up the rough edges from Monday night it could be close. Gotta cut down on those penalties. Defense has to get off the field on third down more. Artificial turf surface could lead to some injuries.
Packers should win and I expect them to do so but Detroit has occasionally surprised us unpleasantly over the years.
the first game of the year as in monday night opener,sunday/sunday night opener, the regular season opener, the refs are always different and they are always eager and trying to be the best for the commissioner, because if they dont make calls, they're out

and i know that aaron rodgers isnt brett favre, but atleast hes not a ryan leaf:p
but other than rodgers, the packers have a super bowl team(jennings,driver,grant/jackson, hawk,barnett,harris,collins,pickett,kampman,blackmon,woodson,bigby(might play depending on practice),clifton,jones,gbaja-biamilia,wells,tauscher,jenkins)and we would've gone to the super bowl, but brett favre was the one who had thrown the pick so dont blame any one else but brett favre! :devil:

Latest posts