The last time Rodgers played in Dallas...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at that game and remember it like it was last night.
That's when I KNEW Rodgers was ready to take over.

I remember seeing Cowboys players saying Rodgers was better, after the game in interviews.

If only Favre had gotten hurt early in the Giants game, we would have gone to that Super Bowl.

packfan52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is going to do well. If only TT had gotten rid of Favre a little sooner than he did, we would have probably been in other super bowls.

Pack Daddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill never forget watching this game on my computer because I didnt have NFL network at the time. Anyone else miss a healthy Al Harris?? I know our secondary is stacked now, but every time Jarrett Bush is in our Dime coverage I get so nervous. It would have been nice to at least keep him the rest of this season.

OP
OP
cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to be honest here, I was very nervous when I saw Aaron Rodgers play for the first time in such a grand stage as this. I didn't know how he was able to handle the pressure. I feel much better about him now that he's led us this far.

I think we could've won this game if we started Rodgers in that game, since he's much better playing in Dallas than Favre, who never won there. Of course, if McCarthy did that in 2007, he would've been roasted to no end.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is going to do well. If only TT had gotten rid of Favre a little sooner than he did, we would have probably been in other super bowls.
I've been thinking about that and I agree.

Can you imagine?
If we still had Farve *SHUDDER* we'd be watching another team, not the Pack playing in the SB and this forum would be a ghost town.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want a rematch.

Will the Packers play against the Cowboys in Dallas next time?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to be honest here, I was very nervous when I saw Aaron Rodgers play for the first time in such a grand stage as this. I didn't know how he was able to handle the pressure. I feel much better about him now that he's led us this far.

I think we could've won this game if we started Rodgers in that game, since he's much better playing in Dallas than Favre, who never won there. Of course, if McCarthy did that in 2007, he would've been roasted to no end.
No way Rodgers as a rookie would be as good as Favre. No way. Favre wasn't starting solely based on his name...

Yeah, I know, the backbreaking interceptions and all that.

But Favre, for the most time, was great.

One thing, though. Maybe Rodgers starting sooner, he would've gotten more experienced sooner. And it's pretty clear the improvement he's had from 08 to 10.

Regarding the ACTUAL thread, Rodgers is gonna do very well. He has a rating of over 111 in domes, and he has played against great Ds (though not as good as this D).

Don't expect Rodgers to perform like against ATL.
But if I had to bet, I would put my money on him being more the Rodgers @ ATL than the Rodgers @ CHI.

Members online

Latest posts