The fun "What If Game"...Let's play!

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Okay like the title says this is all going to be a big what if.

What if The Vikings lose out? I mean they're win streak was snapped Case Keenum has always been unreliable his whole career. Whose to say he doesn't fall apart...create some QB controversy with Bridgewater coming back possibly. Hey you never know. If they lose out they will be 10-6 as so would the Pack of course. They would be 3-3 in the division and we would be 4-2...who knows maybe we could be the NFC north champs. Yes unlikely but hey it's fun to think about!

Last edited:

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see them losing the last two. I dont
think they lose to the bengals unfortunately

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

What if The Vikings lose out? I mean they're win streak was snapped Case Keenum has always been unreliable his whole career. Whose to say he doesn't fall apart...create some QB controversy with Bridgewater coming back possibly. Hey you never know. If they lose out they will be 10-6 as so would the Pack of course. They would be 3-3 in the division and we would be 4-2...who knows maybe we could be the NFC north champs. Yes unlikely but hey it's fun to think about!

I don't expect the Vikings to lose to the Bengals or Bears.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score

I said weeks ago that wishing for the Vikings to lose doesn't benefit the Packers for two reasons. One, it was highly unlikely that they would collapse that much. Two, they played a couple of teams that we needed for them to beat to improve our chances at the wild card.

However, I also said that if any team could screw it up, it would be the Vikings. Best case scenario, Keenum struggles early on against the Bengals and their 8th ranked pass defense. Zimmer might try to get cute and go to Bridgewater.

It's highly unlikely, but it's one of many different scenarios that end with the Packers receiving a ticket to the playoffs.

D

Deleted member 6794

I said weeks ago that wishing for the Vikings to lose doesn't benefit the Packers for two reasons. One, it was highly unlikely that they would collapse that much. Two, they played a couple of teams that we needed for them to beat to improve our chances at the wild card.

That's true, I didn't like that the Vikings lost to the Panthers last week at all.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Assuming the Packers win out (10-6) this is what would help the most this coming weekend, favored team in bold (point spread):

Cowboys (-2.5) lose to the Raiders and Lions (-6.5) lose to the Bears – The best they could finish would be 9-7 and out the hunt.

Saints (-15.5) lose to Jets, Falcons (-4.5) to the Bucs, and Viking (-10) to the Bengals.

Rams to beat Seattle (-1.5) – The Rams are already at 9 wins to Seattle’s 8 and one or the other will win the west. This would require Seattle to win both remaining games to get to 10-6.

My scenario - What if Rodgers and the offense score 35 point but the Panthers still win because the defense fails again?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Assuming the Packers win out (10-6) this is what would help the most this coming weekend, favored team in bold (point spread):

Cowboys (-2.5) lose to the Raiders and Lions (-6.5) lose to the Bears – The best they could finish would be 9-7 and out the hunt.

Saints (-15.5) lose to Jets, Falcons (-4.5) to the Bucs, and Viking (-10) to the Bengals.

Rams to beat Seattle (-1.5) – The Rams are already at 9 wins to Seattle’s 8 and one or the other will win the west. This would require Seattle to win both remaining games to get to 10-6.

My scenario - What if Rodgers and the offense score 35 point but the Panthers still win because the defense fails again?
I think we'd be better served for Dull-*** to be in the playoff picture yet when they play Seattle. Maybe even when they play Philadelphia. For wild card, I'd rather play round one in Philly less Wentz than NO with Brees or LA. We also would be better served with NO winning their division.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'd rather play the Panthers as they are coming off a win instead of them trying to avoid a 3 game slide. They'd be getting desperate.

I was solely thinking about the Panthers most likely having to lose another game for the Packers to make the playoffs.

If the Packers win out they will finish ahead of the Cowboys and Lions no matter how those teams play the rest of the way. The team would need the Panthers and Seahawks to lose another game to sneak into the postseason.

Members online

Latest posts