The Cowboys are taking it to the Eagles...

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
34-7 Dallas, in the 4th. I think this means that if we win tomorrow, we will play the Saints next week, and the Cowboys will play the Viqueens.

And our game against the cards tomorrow, will obviously be much tougher than last week, since the cards will have all their starters in, but I think we'll still leave Arizona with a win.

Thoughts?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Sounds good to me.

Gonna be a tough road to haul, but the GB team seems to be just as explosive, if not more than Dallas on offense and our D is playing nearly as well.

GB and Dallas are the two hottest teams right now. But the Queens and Saints have a week of rest, that is a big plus for them. Not to mention it's in their Domes. Doesn't mean they aren't beatable, but those games will be alot tougher than what Dallas faced tonight.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way that teams are playing in the playoffs are just unbelievable. This is looking scary folks. I just hope the pack come out with the same intensity b/c it'll be a tough road ahead.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will root against any team that has a player who has murdered dogs. (Of course I'm reffering to Michael *****.) So it was good to see ***** f up the handoff and for the Eagles to lose. (I will never get over the NFL letting him back in.)
I would also rather have the Cowboys take on the Viqueens first since I like their chances.
Since the Pack had already beaten the Cows once, well it just feels better to play them instead of a team we lost twice to.
So yeah, I wanna see the Boys win. And if they do then wouldn't they play at Lambeau? Another reason to root for the Cows next week as long as the Pack wins.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope. If the Cowboys win next weekend and New Orleans loses, Dallas will host the NFC Championship Game. It's one of the benefits of being a division champion.

The only way Green Bay would have been able to host the NFCCG is if both Green Bay and Philly had won out. Philly's loss tonight ensures the Packers will have to play on the road for as long as they remain in the post season.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
34-7 Dallas, in the 4th. I think this means that if we win tomorrow, we will play the Saints next week, and the Cowboys will play the Viqueens.

And our game against the cards tomorrow, will obviously be much tougher than last week, since the cards will have all their starters in, but I think we'll still leave Arizona with a win.

Thoughts?

Well, my first thought is that the results last week were no fluke, so I expect Green Bay to win handily on Sunday afternoon.

My second thought is that Minnesota is in trouble next week, and whoever will play Dallas the following week is in deeper trouble. Dallas seems to exhibit few weaknesses: They run the ball well, pass well, protect the QB well, pressure the passer well, cover receivers well and stop the run well. How do you beat that? It might take another last-second TD toss from Favre to beat 'em. Brett's got his work cut out for him next week - Minny certainly is not going to be able to rely on Part Time (formerly known as All Day) to seal the deal.

My final thought is what happened to being able to toss Romo (and Favre) under the bus this year? Could it possibly be that Romo finally has a competent supporting cast around him? What happened to Romo "choking" in big games? I find it humorous how that haters will back track and ignore the issue, but proves my theory that QB's can really only do so much if you don't give them enough to work with.

Onwards and upwards, my friends. :)

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i saw this one coming, the Eagles gave them no competition week 17 when the division was on the line so why would there be any change in the result in the playoffs when the Cowboys dominated them so easily just a week ago? Cowboys look reallllllll good right now, should be a great game between them and the Vikings next week, Vikings better show up to play.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope. If the Cowboys win next weekend and New Orleans loses, Dallas will host the NFC Championship Game. It's one of the benefits of being a division champion.

The only way Green Bay would have been able to host the NFCCG is if both Green Bay and Philly had won out. Philly's loss tonight ensures the Packers will have to play on the road for as long as they remain in the post season.
OK thanks for that.

Not for the bad news. For the clarification.

And hey. Anything is possible. Even for the Pack to WIN WIN WIN!
Right?

Members online

Latest posts