The Big Gap In Pittsburghs Steel Curtain

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 the play-action doesn't work if you can't sell the run as a credible threat.
#2 we're actually hoping that your OC tries it. We became acutely aware of it after the NE game and we're doing some things differently now. ;)

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bigger problem for Pitt is their offensive line.

And Pouncey not playing or playing at less than full strength only adds to it.

:chisux:

Black and Gold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A potential problem for GB are drops from the receivers--how is Jones' thumb injury btw?

Although Pittsburgh might've used up their share of luck this year with receivers dropping easy balls.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's good to watch the disgusting smelly stinky ArmPitsburgh Stealers getting owned! Big time.

Gives me hope, lots and lots of hope for the #1 QB in the NFL against them.
If the receivers catch, we will own all 4 quarters.

Steeler Tim

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mean to keep picking on you but this is another example of a "classy" post from someone who lectures others on not being obnoxious?

Don't worry about it Truck. Every fanbase has posters like him. Just ignore. Overall this site has great and classy fans.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry about it Truck. Every fanbase has posters like him. Just ignore. Overall this site has great and classy fans.
Well,here's the thing: You and all other Stealers fans wouldn't be seeing my "classless" posts and feel the need to comment on them if you weren't here in the first place.
So really, it's all you Stealers fans fault for having a response to them in the first place.
That is something you and you alone have to take responsibility for.
And I wouldn't feel the need to post anything negative towards the Stealers or the fans if all of you Stealers fans would all be showing us Packers Backer respect at all times.
But nope.
Seems like a few of you have forgotten about which team board you all are on.
Let me remind you; It's the Green Bay Packers. Did you get that?
One more time: The Green Bay Packers.
We didn't come to you. You came to us. And now that your here, a few of you would like to take over.

Now I will rise above the negative troll Stealers posters and cop to it that I have written posts that may not be favorable to certain eyes of the Stealers fans.
Now can any Stealers fans do the same? Admit that they have written anything that has been disrespectful to any of the Packers fans on here or admit that they have been wrong?
Either with facts or in their behavior on here?
I doubt it.
Go ahead and prove me wrong.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
As long as A-rod know where polamalu and Ike Taylor are, we should be able to have a field day on their secondary.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 the play-action doesn't work if you can't sell the run as a credible threat.
#2 we're actually hoping that your OC tries it. We became acutely aware of it after the NE game and we're doing some things differently now. ;)

LOL, whats this "we" stuff?:morpheus: Is your imagination getting away with you?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The title of the thread is a bit misleading. There are holes in their D, as there are in every. But BIG holes? I don't think so.

Browns, Bengals and Panthers be damned, it's no coincidence they were the #1 scoring D.