1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Big Gap In Pittsburghs Steel Curtain

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Wood Chipper, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,330
    • Like Like x 4
  2. GoSlash27

GoSlash27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    #1 the play-action doesn't work if you can't sell the run as a credible threat.
    #2 we're actually hoping that your OC tries it. We became acutely aware of it after the NE game and we're doing some things differently now. ;)

3. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    The bigger problem for Pitt is their offensive line.

And Pouncey not playing or playing at less than full strength only adds to it.

:chisux:

4. Black and Gold

Black and Gold Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    A potential problem for GB are drops from the receivers--how is Jones' thumb injury btw?

Although Pittsburgh might've used up their share of luck this year with receivers dropping easy balls.

5. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,858
    It's good to watch the disgusting smelly stinky ArmPitsburgh Stealers getting owned! Big time.

Gives me hope, lots and lots of hope for the #1 QB in the NFL against them.
    If the receivers catch, we will own all 4 quarters.

6. Steeler Tim

Steeler Tim Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +25
    Don't worry about it Truck. Every fanbase has posters like him. Just ignore. Overall this site has great and classy fans.

7. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,858
    Well,here's the thing: You and all other Stealers fans wouldn't be seeing my "classless" posts and feel the need to comment on them if you weren't here in the first place.
    So really, it's all you Stealers fans fault for having a response to them in the first place.
    That is something you and you alone have to take responsibility for.
    And I wouldn't feel the need to post anything negative towards the Stealers or the fans if all of you Stealers fans would all be showing us Packers Backer respect at all times.
    But nope.
    Seems like a few of you have forgotten about which team board you all are on.
    Let me remind you; It's the Green Bay Packers. Did you get that?
    One more time: The Green Bay Packers.
    We didn't come to you. You came to us. And now that your here, a few of you would like to take over.

Now I will rise above the negative troll Stealers posters and cop to it that I have written posts that may not be favorable to certain eyes of the Stealers fans.
    Now can any Stealers fans do the same? Admit that they have written anything that has been disrespectful to any of the Packers fans on here or admit that they have been wrong?
    Either with facts or in their behavior on here?
    I doubt it.
    Go ahead and prove me wrong.

8. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    As long as A-rod know where polamalu and Ike Taylor are, we should be able to have a field day on their secondary.

9. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    LOL, whats this "we" stuff?:morpheus: Is your imagination getting away with you?

10. Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead Brittany Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +175
    yes we so cant run. starks ran 263 yards this postseason. which is 86 yards a game.
    rashard has run 167 yards which is 83 yards a game

11. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +970
    The title of the thread is a bit misleading. There are holes in their D, as there are in every. But BIG holes? I don't think so.

Browns, Bengals and Panthers be damned, it's no coincidence they were the #1 scoring D.