Thank God Mccarthy Kept His Foot On The Gas!

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm loving we're up by 4 possessions in the 4th qtr and still throwing it!

And did anyone hear them say Rodgers wanted that? Apparently he's tired of putting so much pressure on our D every game cuz we keep running it and getting stopped at the end of the game, just like us

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the team playing like a team and helping each other out. If the D is not at it's best, the offense blows the other team off the planet. It was great to see a blowout and much needed.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I was happy to watch this game on the stream.

Phil Simms really likes Rodgers, and who can blame him? The other commentator got on my ****ing nerves so bad. "Tebow, Tebow, Tebow"

If you're a back up quarterback and you want a lot of media attention, just stand on the sidelines and pout, and the commentators will talk non stop about you for 10 straight minutes.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I was happy to watch this game on the stream.

Phil Simms really likes Rodgers, and who can blame him? The other commentator got on my ******* nerves so bad. "Tebow, Tebow, Tebow"

If you're a back up quarterback and you want a lot of media attention, just stand on the sidelines and pout, and the commentators will talk non stop about you for 10 straight minutes.

That pissed me off too, I feel sorry for Broncos if they have to deal with that all year. Hey Packers are winning, lets focus on Tebow.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I heard this on the radio:

"We finally get a chance to see Tebow in action." after Tebow ran for -1 yard, "And that's all the action you're going to get to see from Tebow, after a play like that! Orton's back in."

They never spoke about Tebow again. God, I love listening to games on radio.

Members online

Latest posts