Ten plays that saved the season

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
DeSean Jackson's punt return should be higher than 5. I'd have it in the top 2 or 3.

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and move this to the Fan Forum. I think it makes an interesting discussion.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Pretty cool video, liked it.

I think we could make a list of miracles in the regular season, as the playoffs that saved us.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Percy Harvin overrule was HUGE.
People forget what the status' were of each of us before that game, and it would have been our 3rd straight loss and dropped us to 3-4, with the Vikings suddenly re-energized had they won.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
People forget what the status' were of each of us before that game, and it would have been our 3rd straight loss and dropped us to 3-4, with the Vikings suddenly re-energized had they won.

What bugs me about the Harvin play is that he came down way out of bounds with the ref 2 yards away and the ref made the wrong call. There was another call that went the Packer's way with the Packer receiver bobbling it in the end zone. The ref was blocked from view and the other team was out of challenges. I forget who and when but I think it was a close game also.

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bishop tackle of Desean Jackson a play of 2 before the Williams pick has to be top 5, right?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Should add the Williams pick in Atlanta and take away the Lions one.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah, we won that game by the skin of our teeth. Had Randy Moss actually put a halfhearted effort into getting the ball on the final play of the Vikings drive, the Vikings would've won and the media would be fawning over Brett Favre, and how he "revived the season" and "had just enough to stick it to the Packers one last time at Lambeau". Vikings fans would still have the last laugh, saying that the Packers are overrated, losing to a 2-4 team we've mocked so much. Actually, they still do that, saying that the refs gave us that game, and the Vikings still kicked our *sses.

Thank god we won that game.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I know. Replace the Shields INT and replace it with the Freezer INT Pick 6.

I disagree.

This isn't the top 10 plays of the season. It's the top 10 plays that SAVED the season. Raji's TD was cool and all, but Shields INT stopped a potentially game winning drive for the Bears and it sent us to the Super Bowl.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji should be on there though the offense did nothing that second half and if it wasn't for that score I bet the pack would have lost, it was a complete momentum change from how that second half was going.

There should be a top 5 plays that almost ruined the season, I wonder if jones would ever be on it? haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts