T.J. Lang

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to hear. Anybody hear about Raji or Perry yet though?

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
This team could use the bye week. I'm glad we're catching SD on a short week for them. I hope tonight's game is very physical.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really happy to hear this, but honestly the O-line didn't do too bad when he was out. Really like the depth. We just need to work on being able to open holes for the run game when facing strong fronts.

D

Deleted member 6794

Raji was standing on the sideline after he left the game, so I don't think it's anything serious. It seems like wechave to wait on an update about Perry.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news. Can't afford any more serious injuries. We're banged up enough already.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
During the blowout games last season, McCarthy inserted backup linemen into games to get them extra experience. While those were minor news items last year, they tend to have the potential to be pivotal in future games (like now) when they are finally called upon.

OP
OP
Robert Mason

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
During the blowout games last season, McCarthy inserted backup linemen into games to get them extra experience. While those were minor news items last year, they tend to have the potential to be pivotal in future games (like now) when they are finally called upon.

Yes, that is a good idea to get as many players as possible into the game for experience.....all positions.

D

Deleted member 6794

Raji said he had an MRI today and everything came back OK. He wasn't sure if he'll be able to practice Wednesday.

Reaction score
This has been a really tough year all around the NFL with injuries but I honestly think the Pack has had the best "Next Man Up" program and I just say it excites me and it shows the other teams the way they should be trying to do it. Perfect example to me is the Cowvoys that yes weren't as good as Green Bay to start but when they had a couple big guys go down it is like night and day

D

Deleted member 6794

This has been a really tough year all around the NFL with injuries but I honestly think the Pack has had the best "Next Man Up" program and I just say it excites me and it shows the other teams the way they should be trying to do it. Perfect example to me is the Cowvoys that yes weren't as good as Green Bay to start but when they had a couple big guys go down it is like night and day

To be fair there's no team in the league capable of dealing with losing their franchise QB though.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Patriots 2008 Patriots went 11-5 after losing Brady for the season in Week 1, but that's certainly the exception more than the rule. Fowles was a pretty good replacement for the Eagles a few years back.

Let's not forget that the Cowboys are missing their star QB, their star WR, and their star RB (not injured but struggling to replace him). That's a hard trio to replace. If the Packers were missing Rodgers, Nelson, and Lacy I think that we would struggle as much as the Cowboys.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Patriots 2008 Patriots went 11-5 after losing Brady for the season in Week 1, but that's certainly the exception more than the rule. Fowles was a pretty good replacement for the Eagles a few years back.

There are some exceptions to the rule but most of the time teams are more than happy to go .500 without their franchise QB.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
No update on Perry, yet. He was seen on the sidelines with his arm in a sling, though.

OP
OP
Robert Mason

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers did get some good news on the injury front with receiver Davante Adams (left ankle), safety Morgan Burnett (calf) and guard T.J. Lang (right knee) each taking part in portions of practice open to reporters on Wednesday.

Latest posts