Suh gonna pay for that

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohhhh mannnn. 2nd stomp incident.... and to the league MVP?!?!?!?!??!????? lol he gonna hang!!! 2 game suspension? 4?!?!?!? lol what a feces.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly think a 3 game suspension is warranted due to previous issues.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First step, probably not intentional, but the second one, come on man.

He had to know there was someone under his foot. To keep backing up like that was ridiculous.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gb is as classy as they come for fans but I honestly think they would cheer if suh was carted off with a career ending injury

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im kind of leaning toward offering him a contract:). Get him off Rodgers completely. And add a little nasty to our D-line...

Reality aside. Could you imagine a DE as dominant as Sue for our 3-4?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. Given his previous history that is worth a suspension and maybe a fine. He had to of known he was stepping on somebody's limb. He also didn't make any effort to move off in fact he did it a 2nd time.

The Lions can ill afford to lose Suh with a big game against the Cowboys coming up. In the end, this will haunt the Lions far worse than it will hurt Rodgers or the Packers.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Even after Rodgers yelled and smacked him on his ****, Suh didn't even bother looking back.

He knew exactly what he was doing. Punk. Classless.

Fozastuta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was sneaky to say the least, he knew exactly what he was doing with the 2nd stamp. As we say here in the UK, total *********!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it was on purpose, and that he will get a hefty fine, but I don't foresee a suspension.

lamboscotland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
having said all that and recognising what a low life he is - wouldn't you rather he played against the cowgirls?

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
having said all that and recognising what a low life he is - wouldn't you rather he played against the cowgirls?

At best it would be a one game suspension and I would prefer he be available for dirty plays against Dallas.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Id like to see the O line keep a better eye when he is around Rodgers. Someone should have ran over ready to pop him.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That bastard deserves 10 games without pay. He's a dirty player. Obviously the fines don't do anything to him. Hit him where it hurts. He's going to end someone's career one of these days

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something has to happen to this guy, it almost feels like he felt rodgers leg on the first step then the second step was to make sure he put his weight on rodgers leg to do damage. He's a repeat offender, not just that the league needs to show the LIONS organization in general that they can't go around just stepping on defenseless people.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Second step you can clearly see his other leg come off the ground as he puts all his weight on Aaron's calf

Members online

Latest posts