studs n duds Cards playoffs

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

They went down fighting, that's something to be proud of I guess.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying, this but there were no real duds last night. One can make an argument for Shields, but his coverage was tight regardless of the fact he dropped three interceptions.

Good game all around,.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok 1-9 sacks..

That is changing the scheme or personal, but something was done and that is on the coaches..For me I cant say the coaches sucked

Not saying the coaches weren't any good but I don't think coaching had much to do with players getting healthy. Again, coaches did many nice things in this game (tbh there's no rational reason based on the season that the Packers should have been close in this game so good job by the coaches) but having healthy olinemen isn't really something I'll credit the coaches with. I'd also add that the defensive staff deserves a ton of credit and the offensive staff didn't really do a ton, though much of that could be blamed on the lack of receivers.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Just before the Abbrederis TD in the 3rd quarter, the play just before, Starks was so wide open he could have had a picnic in the area, but Rodgers scoured the field and missed a pass. Now I`m not as knowledgeable as some of you guys so I`m asking, was Starks ineligible as a receiver or something ??

I was raging at the screen to throw the ****ing ball.

Members online

Latest posts