Studs Duds Carolina Edition

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Notice how teams are taking out the Packers best players with dirty hits. Until the Packers retaliate, that trend will get worse. Where is Charles Martin when you need him?
True I never like to see any players get hurt but their is a pattern of our best players being taken out, I would not feel to bad if if were on their side too

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers does get a dud. The first one was just a bad decision. It was open, probably a TD, but he couldn't step into it and should have known it. That looked like a Mike Sherman era Favre throw. he under threw a bunch of others that he shouldn't have. A first down toss to Allison was in the dirt. I think his 2nd INT was probably a TD. Which brings me to my next Dud, Clinton Dix. Horrible turn of events. A probable TD presents itself with a probable INT, but our safety has zero playmaking ability it seems. He just ****ing stood there and watched and that good chance at a INT becomes a half assed TD for the other guys.

Josh Jones gets a dud. Fackerell gets a dud. I saw him just get buried a few times today. Allison gets a dud. and Aaron Jones can run, but he can't block.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Studs? I am dumbfounded to come up with any.
Duds? Entire defense. You KNOW that Newton is going to run the ball, still couldn't stop him. Greg Olsen a one man wrecking crew, nobody could cover him. As much as I hate to say so, Rogers, just way too rusty. Would have probably been a close game without three picks.. I was never on the fire Capers bus, but I am sure looking at the bus schedules now. Even Cobb dropped at least two balls in the second half. Not any of what you want to see in December.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers does get a dud. The first one was just a bad decision. It was open, probably a TD, but he couldn't step into it and should have known it. That looked like a Mike Sherman era Favre throw. he under threw a bunch of others that he shouldn't have. A first down toss to Allison was in the dirt. I think his 2nd INT was probably a TD. Which brings me to my next Dud, Clinton Dix. Horrible turn of events. A probable TD presents itself with a probable INT, but our safety has zero playmaking ability it seems. He just ******* stood there and watched and that good chance at a INT becomes a half assed TD for the other guys.

Josh Jones gets a dud. Fackerell gets a dud. I saw him just get buried a few times today. Allison gets a dud. and Aaron Jones can run, but he can't block.

I honestly didn't pay close enough attention to notice Fackerell was even in, but at this point I'll give his whole career a dud. Only positive thing he did was accidentally injuring Peterson last year.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds? Entire defense. You KNOW that Newton is going to run the ball, still couldn't stop him. Greg Olsen a one man wrecking crew, nobody could cover him. As much as I hate to say so, Rogers, just way too rusty. Would have probably been a close game without three picks.. I was never on the fire Capers bus, but I am sure looking at the bus schedules now. Even Cobb dropped at least two balls in the second half. Not any of what you want to see in December.

Coming into today Greg Olsen had 4 catches for 38 yards in a 4 game part time duty. Only Dom Crapers

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
True I never like to see any players get hurt but their is a pattern of our best players being taken out, I would not feel to bad if if were on their side too
Especially Adams with two OBVIOUS going for his head shots this year. Announcers were like there the Carolina player is on the sideline regretting it. Yeah, regretting that they called it? Because he sure as heck did it on purpose.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: Devonte, Adams, R Rodgers, On side kick
Duds: McCapers, 3rd down Defense, Middle of field defense, Arod just tried to do to much(think that last sack rattled him maybe), Dbacks ugh! Geronimo,
Extra mention Dud: Carolinas Davis he knew he was going to target Devonte, and that I am really sorry performance is not worth an Acadamy Award

Reaction score
Exactly. Everyone knew Cam is going to rush fir 50+ And McAffey is gonna get the ball early and often and yet nobody spies either them? Worse yet they double up on Olsen and let McAffrey run unabated around the field?
Capers is a major Dud
That intentional blindside helmet to helmet spear of Davante is unacceptable. Major Dud and that must be addressed with a harsh suspension

Last edited:

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers a dud? **** off. We all know he shouldn't have been playing, yet he did to try and get his team a win. And he was in position to do just that if not for a WR fumble.

This is the problem with you guys. Just because Rodgers is Rodgers you give him a pass. Yes one of the greatest but a great start comes to play. 3 interceptions is inexcusable. If he's hundleys in how would the tune be? You guys are ridiculous.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Notice how teams are taking out the Packers best players with dirty hits. Until the Packers retaliate, that trend will get worse. Where is Charles Martin when you need him?

don't give out many red X's, but come on, I hope you are just kidding and if you are, then I will give you a :roflmao:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Red X's, I swear Devante has one on his head. WTF?!?! I like Davis Sr. too, but that play was nothing but dirt in today's game. Blind side? Check Defenseless? Check, targeting the head? check. Helmet to helmet? check. Leaving feet to deliver crushing blow to the head? Check.

The league is either going to get serious about this, or they're not I guess. That should be an immediate ejection. We lost our best WR to a ****ing dirt bag play. No reason Davis should have been able to play another snap on defense. This week, or next.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Speaking of Red X's, I swear Devante has one on his head. WTF?!?! I like Davis Sr. too, but that play was nothing but dirt in today's game. Blind side? Check Defenseless? Check, targeting the head? check. Helmet to helmet? check. Leaving feet to deliver crushing blow to the head? Check.

The league is either going to get serious about this, or they're not I guess. That should be an immediate ejection. We lost our best WR to a ******* dirt bag play. No reason Davis should have been able to play another snap on defense. This week, or next.

Just to clarify, I was commenting on the OP's feeling that the Packers need to retaliate with equally dirty play.

Davis will get a hefty fine as well as a possible suspension for that hit. But I agree with you, just like in the college game, they need to stop play, review the hit and eject the player for hits like that. No question in mind on this one, the rule has to be changed.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Dud. Dom Capers and his defense. The Packers will not win much in the future unless the defense stops the other teams from scoring. Rodgers can not do it by himself.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
don't give out many red X's, but come on, I hope you are just kidding and if you are, then I will give you a :roflmao:
Teams are making deliberate dirty hits on the Packers. Once Bear's Trevathon was merely slapped on the wrist for his vicious hit on Adams in week 4, it sure looks like there will be few repercusions for those dirty hits. The Packers have to protect their players. If the league won't do it, then they have to retaliate like a hockey game. While I would rather have the league penalize dirty shots to the head at a level that will stop the targeting, failure to do so leaves the Packers with no choice than to take similar shots. If not, the trend will continue and the Packers best players will take dirty shots until they are hurt.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers a dud? **** off. We all know he shouldn't have been playing, yet he did to try and get his team a win. And he was in position to do just that if not for a WR fumble.
We all knew he shouldn't be playing? Hmm, maybe I was reading an alternate reality forum!

We couldn't wait for him to be certified healthy. There were no medical conditions, so this mediocre performance can only be attributed to absence and rustiness. Allison's mistake was one of series of mediocre performances of which Rodgers had his share.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Randall Cobb, and the running game
Duds: 12 was horrible, and 12 had a bad game, and 12 played like sh** and 12 should've been benched in the 2nd half aaaaaaaaaaaaand did I mention 12 was a Dud?

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enough with this 'Fire Capers' demand. How about 'Deport, Abduct, or Lock Up Capers'? That sounds more serious.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spriggs made a couple of bad mistakes. But my big dud goes to Jones. He makes mistakes on who he is supposed to cover but even if he didn't; he can't cover anyone. Maybe he should be playing safety but I did not see any big hits by him either.

BoatsandHoes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Damarious Randall, Aaron Jones, Davante Adams, Randall Cobb

Duds: Josh Jones (in my opinion, blowing his assignment getting burned and letting Greg Olsen get a td killed our momentum, everyone just looked like they gave up after that)
D line pass rush, idk but any qb that has that much time to throw will always complete a pass.
Of course Allison too

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only have one.
Dud is just too weak of a word.
More like "******." As in, "****** bag."
Not an insult I agree with (What is wrong with being a hunk of rubber?) but perhaps one of the harshest that is allowed.
Oh man, I would be cursing up and down like a sailor if the board didn't censor or if it wasn't a risk of a red flag or worse from a mod.
Who is this one deserving such vile and words of thorns and nails and daggers?
The Panthers player who hit and took out Davante Adams.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts