Studs and Duds Vs the Chiefs

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby is a dud for missing from 54 yards out in that wind?

Fault MM twice, Crosby is simply not to blame.

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
Wow, SO many dropped passes. Did anyone not drop a pass today? Cobb maybe? Come on when a Rookie is your best hands with your star injured u gotta make plays.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby is a dud for missing from 54 yards out in that wind?

Fault MM twice, Crosby is simply not to blame.

Actually he is. he didn't correct himself after the first one (also it wasn't that windy at the time of that kick, the wind picked up later in the game). He missed it by pushing it slightly right from the right hashmark the first attempt, then does it the same exact way on the second. He changed nothing on his second attempt.

He's regressing toward the mean.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...It was a 54 yard kick, there WAS wind, and he missed it. You have no idea the adjustment he tried to make, you are not in his head.

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please don't kick me off the site but the only stud on the field today was Orton. He was humiliated when we played the Broncos. He hat his redemption. Please don't hate me.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...It was a 54 yard kick, there WAS wind, and he missed it. You have no idea the adjustment he tried to make, you are not in his head.
I read the comments Crosby said after the game, and it's clearly HIS fault, not McCarthy. McCarthy knows one thing, that Crosby had plenty of leg to make those kicks.

What Crosby said was that in pregame warmups, kicking from that side, that the wind blow the ball hard to the left. So his first kick there, he aimed right expecting it to blow left. And it didn't.

So on the re-kick, he did it again, said he expected it to blow left. It didn't. Imagine that, he trusted what the wind did an hour earlier more than what it did 60 seconds earlier. That's what he said. Now either it's true, which makes him not that smart.

Or else he just said that as an excuse for a poor kick....
Either way, it's not McCarthy's fault for sure. They were bad kicks. Mis-aimed or mis-hit.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers lands on the duds list. He was off as much as anyone today.

Ryan grant had a pretty good game.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game was just flat out depressing to watch...it was certainly a re-visit to that Detriot game last year...strange how history repeats itself.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DUD: Edgar Bennett

I read at the start of the season a bit on GB WR coach Edgar Bennett. He said he wanted to emphasize yards after catch because that was way down last season over previous years. Well, maybe they should be working more on catching.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see good video of Nelson's PI calls? I didn't see anything that warrented a call, especially a call that's made on average probably less than once per game.

A receiver usually has to knock the defender down before refs will call offensive PI. Kinda weird...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see good video of Nelson's PI calls? I didn't see anything that warrented a call, especially a call that's made on average probably less than once per game.

A receiver usually has to knock the defender down before refs will call offensive PI. Kinda weird...
I know... those 2 calls were BALDERDASH. Seriously, I suspect that the one ref, that back judge, who made those calls, had money on the Chiefs. You don't think refs are corruptable? Some have already gotten caught, and for everyone that is caught, there surely are more who get away with it. Those 2 calls were BS. Anyone remember Larry Fitzgerald SHOVING Woodson to the ground in that playoff loss? Two times. No calls on those. But these were penalties? Really? No way... .that seemed pre-planned, like the ref was ready to call it the first time there was a deep ball thrown by us to his side of the field. Amazing.

Reaction score
Studs:
Masthay - Great job punting yesterday
Cobb - only receiver who impressed
Grant - ran hard again

Duds:
Rodgers - worst game in a couple of years
Finley - cat the damn ball
Newhouse - Rodgers is gonna get killed with him at LT
Crosby - really you miss to the right and get a do over and miss to the right again? Adjust!
Cobb/Slocum - stop bringing the ball out of the end zone on returns! Slocum if you're letting him bring the ball out you're an idiot. If you are telling him not to bring it out then you're an idiot for not replacing him!
Caper/Defense - defense has been crap all year and yesterday when the offense was off and they really needed D to make a stop they were not up to the task again!
McCarthy - Play calling was terrible, learn when and how to throw the red flag. Team & you did not look prepared to play this game. Better get it together or could be a short playoff run this year!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Finley can see the big contract money slipping through his fingers as easily as those passes.

LOL! The dude has shown week in and week out he can't catch. You get PAID to catch the ball, you would think that he would work on his craft, oh because HIS job depends on it. UGHHH!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts