Studs and duds lions

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Have we seen Rodgers do this before?

We’ve seen him eclipse this year once, in 2011. He was throwing to Jordy, Greg Jenning, James Jones, Cobb, Driver, and Finley.

Give the coach and supporting cast some credit here.
We also have much better balance now than we did in 2011. We had a weak running game that year. We’ve got more ways to beat people this year IMO and keep Rodgers clean.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody said he doesn’t have anything to support him, just that the team would be fodder without him. Every team in the nfl has good players and good units, just as the packers do. It’s a league full of the best football players on earth. Teams like the dolphins, Steelers, rams, colts, browns, titans, Saints, bucs, hell even the chiefs, none of the good teams rely on their QB for success as much as the packers do, maybe only the Seahawks come close. The packers have below average defense, bad special teams, nobodies at wr outside of Adams, and I’m not as convinced as you are that we have an excellent backfield, if you look around the league without the green and gold tinted glasses, they look about average. One of the best coaches/playcallers is yet to be seen, we’ve seen Rodgers do this before, we haven’t seen LaFleur without Rodgers so I won’t speak on that part. All I’m saying is the only reason this team is winning is because Rodgers has been playing near perfect football, other teams around the league can get away with average play at QB, we can’t.

**** it. I'll bite......

Just last year this team went 13-3 with average QB play.

Hope everyone enjoys the reactions. Your welcome peeps

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Whomst? WHOMST??? I'll give you points for not starting with welp but WHOMST? That sounds like something we would hear from our compatriots across the pond.

We stopped that years ago, along with thou, thee, gadzooks and forsooth.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't Gadzooks a mean, but misunderstood bear in the claymation classic "The Easter Bunny is Comin' to Town"?

It always felt like a ripoff of the Christmas classic, but i'm no movie critic :)

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Starks and Grant were not weak, and buggar bill was still 87 in 2011...:eek:
They weren’t used much and the 2011 running game was very much an afterthought. For the record, I liked both Grant and Starks as players but I don’t think that o-line was able to develop any type of run game continuity like this years line has.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They weren’t used much and the 2011 running game was very much an afterthought. For the record, I liked both Grant and Starks as players but I don’t think that o-line was able to develop any type of run game continuity like this years line has.

Grant was underappreciated on Packers boards, he wasnt a great technique runner but he was decisive, ran hard, hit his holes with a head full of steam, and he was pretty damned fast. His 4.44 40 time showed up on the field frequently.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whomst? WHOMST??? I'll give you points for not starting with welp but WHOMST? That sounds like something we would hear from our compatriots across the pond.
Just remember across the pond is more than that englandshire place, the rest of us would more likley say "who the F***"
At least I would

I thought you spoke like a brummie ****ension novel

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts