1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers' fans love your coach..Great Guy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by pittguy578, Jan 24, 2011.

1. pittguy578

pittguy578 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    La la la la la

2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,791
    Say what?

3. pittguy578

pittguy578 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Love your coach..He donated $300K to his old neighborhood here in Pittsburgh which is mind boggling.

Green Bay Packers And Head Coach Mike McCarthy Make Donation To Pittsburgh's Greenfield Neighborhood

And he coached for Pitt...my alma mater..

Super Bowl XLV, PackersĀ and Steelers, is one for history books - Peter King - SI.com

"In the summer of 1989, a small-college tight end from Baker (Kansas) University came home to Pittsburgh to begin a coaching career. He found his way onto the staff at the University of Pittsburgh as an unpaid grad assistant. To support himself, he worked the midnight-to-8 a.m. shift in the toll booth at Exit 5 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike (the Allegheny Valley exit), 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. His dad, a firefighter, police officer and bar owner near a dying steel mill, raised him to be tough, respectful, hard-working and -- a Steeler fan. Which he was, loving the Steelers as a teenager when they won their four Super Bowls in the '70s"

Good luck to both teams..I won't be upset if the Steelers lose..:)

4. pittguy578

pittguy578 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I could not post links without 5 or more posts..."The La La La" post was my fifth post..

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Oh. Lol.