1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Starr and Bratkowski autographs....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GreenNGold, Sep 30, 2005.

1. GreenNGold

GreenNGold Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Last Sunday...I was in packer glory...a friend of mine got me field access tickets....I actually ran down the tunnel with Bret Favre...a rope separated us...he even looked at me...like I was nuts!!!!I was able to ask Bart Starr for his autograph last Sunday by the Packers locker room elevator. He obliged cheerfully and asked me if I would like to have Zeke Bratkowski's autograph as well. It was real cool. And then I got Ahman Carrol's autograph as he rode a stationary bike on the sidlelines...and then Troy Aikman gave me his autograph. Wow...two hall of famers ....Bart Starr was my boyhood idol. I used to draw his picture passing the ball. I have an old photograph from 1964 from Wrigley Field of Coach Lombardi, Max Magree, Bart Starr, Paul Hornung and Jimmy Talyor....It is black and white...and I am green N gold ...out.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    <center>***MOVED TO Packer Fan Forum from Introduction Forum***</center>

3. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I would love field access tickets! How do you get them?

4. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm gold n GREEN with envy! The ultimate game experience. Who does your freind know?

5. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    wow, that's awesome

6. CalifPacker

CalifPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That is cool. I remember Zeke when I was a kid.

7. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    How does a person acquire these "field access" tickets? Are they only available to those who know some Packer personnel personally?