Starr and Bratkowski autographs....

GreenNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last Sunday...I was in packer glory...a friend of mine got me field access tickets....I actually ran down the tunnel with Bret Favre...a rope separated us...he even looked at me...like I was nuts!!!!I was able to ask Bart Starr for his autograph last Sunday by the Packers locker room elevator. He obliged cheerfully and asked me if I would like to have Zeke Bratkowski's autograph as well. It was real cool. And then I got Ahman Carrol's autograph as he rode a stationary bike on the sidlelines...and then Troy Aikman gave me his autograph. Wow...two hall of famers ....Bart Starr was my boyhood idol. I used to draw his picture passing the ball. I have an old photograph from 1964 from Wrigley Field of Coach Lombardi, Max Magree, Bart Starr, Paul Hornung and Jimmy Talyor....It is black and white...and I am green N gold ...out.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GreenNGold said:
Last Sunday...I was in packer glory...a friend of mine got me field access tickets....I actually ran down the tunnel with Bret Favre...a rope separated us...he even looked at me...like I was nuts!!!!I was able to ask Bart Starr for his autograph last Sunday by the Packers locker room elevator. He obliged cheerfully and asked me if I would like to have Zeke Bratkowski's autograph as well. It was real cool. And then I got Ahman Carrol's autograph as he rode a stationary bike on the sidlelines...and then Troy Aikman gave me his autograph. Wow...two hall of famers ....Bart Starr was my boyhood idol. I used to draw his picture passing the ball. I have an old photograph from 1964 from Wrigley Field of Coach Lombardi, Max Magree, Bart Starr, Paul Hornung and Jimmy Talyor....It is black and white...and I am green N gold ...out.

I would love field access tickets! How do you get them?

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gold n GREEN with envy! The ultimate game experience. Who does your freind know?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does a person acquire these "field access" tickets? Are they only available to those who know some Packer personnel personally?

Members online

Latest posts