Starks> jax,kuhn

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starks needs more touches. Kuhn and jax avg 2 yds when starks had 4ypc and had a long one called back. Starks runs with speed and power and one think I like is he seems to bounce off of people rather than taking the hit. I hope he can get at least 12 touches vs eagles.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kuhn is great on short yardage

Jackson is better with play action and blocking.

Starks is showing promise but if he thinks he is too cool for practice let him sit on the bench. Lombardi would have benched his *ss too for that crap.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting thought. I Kind of doubt MM would risk having Starks become the feature back since BJax, Kuhn do protect the ball well even if they don't rack up huge yardage. Starks is still somewhat of an unknown still, but I'd like to see what he could do a couple times in the game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM demoted him for not putting much in at practice and in general preparation. A F-ing rookie! Who does he think he is? I always get the contract thing, but not putting in 100% drives me insane.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM demoted him for not putting much in at practice and in general preparation. A F-ing rookie! Who does he think he is? I always get the contract thing, but not putting in 100% drives me insane.
you got a link? I just heard that he needed to practice better NOT harder. I took it was maybe he fumbled in practice or missed on some protections

ClayMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was sad today, I didn't get to yell KUUUHHHHNNNNNN!!! He was getting stopped cold on the goal line. I think Brandon Jackson is good for the occasional 3-4 yards. I think Starks is the best of the three.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
you got a link? I just heard that he needed to practice better NOT harder. I took it was maybe he fumbled in practice or missed on some protections

Ya that's what I heard also, he didn't do a good job in protection and other things that's why he didn't play in the 2 previos games,

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hopefully he cleaned up his practices and he must have since he played today.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Jackson is good at blocking and that is it. He is not a good running back. Starks from the little bit I have seen looks like he gets the most out of every run. It seems like every time BJax touches the ball, he gets to the line of scrimmage and falls down, its almost hard to watch. I do like Kuhn however a lot, but I'd like to see Starks worked in more.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Starks can definitely be better, BUT his inexperience is always making me nervous watching him...I am worried he may turn the ball over at some point fighting for more yards...I hope it doesn't happen

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully he cleaned up his practices and he must have since he played today.

There was still a few time Rodgers had to "help" Starks by telling him where to stand. Hopefully Starks can pull his head out of you-know-where and practice/learn what he is supposed to. I think he can be a serious threat if he gets his act together.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starks is the best runner on the team.

But he has no clue to blocking and to the route running. When he's in there, we're gonna run the ball. It's kinda like Nance before going in motion...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I was sad today, I didn't get to yell KUUUHHHHNNNNNN!!! He was getting stopped cold on the goal line. I think Brandon Jackson is good for the occasional 3-4 yards. I think Starks is the best of the three.

We were yelling "Where's KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHN?"

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson has not stepped up as much as I had hoped, but the one thing he hasn't done is fumble. That is key. I'd rather have a running back who averages 3.7 yards(as Jackson does) than a running back who averages over 4 but fumbles.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Jackson has not stepped up as much as I had hoped, but the one thing he hasn't done is fumble. That is key. I'd rather have a running back who averages 3.7 yards(as Jackson does) than a running back who averages over 4 but fumbles.
Haha, that's because he tucks the second he gets the ball, which is probably why he's so slow to hit any holes.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I like Bjax, alot, just not as a number one RB. Starks has shown with the little we've seen that he can be explosive. But with that being said I am scared of him putting the ball on the ground every time he runs, he needs to have good practices, and learn where to be when he lines up. I just wish Starks would get at least 10-12 carries a game, is that so hard to do?

Members online

Latest posts