Sportsline power ranks, Viks 17, Chi 20 Pack 23 Lions 29

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't understand the love that Prisco seems to have for the Vikes. He's been predicting them to win the division for the last 4 years or so and he's always wrong.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what people say now, it is all pure speculation really...

Although Ariz might just be very good this year, could be a sleeper to go deep in playoffs..Have to see how Edge and Warner do...If those 2 have just average years could be one of their best years in recent history.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it funny that the power rankings are even done this time of year. This just shows you how important the NFL is. Man, June is slow. Like most NFL analysts, Prisco will hit a few, but miss way more. I love how he states the 49er's are moving in the right direction....from 32 to 32!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fun to read, but please don't take these seriously or get offended by them...they're obviously always wrong (I think I remember Bears were 31 in last year's SI poll).

Honestly, anyone on this board has just as good a shot at getting it right as the "experts." We've seen the big draft picks and FA signings too, and we can't forsee the key injuries and issues that arrise during the season...so again, fun to read, but don't let it get to you.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was well done. I would've switched Chicago and Minnesota and probably have Seattle higher. Arizona is way to high. Most overrated team right now.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALL of it is JUST a guessing game. One injury to one major player on a team, and they are done.
No one KNOWS for sure who will come out on top at the end of next season. Thats why i read what the "experts" have to say, but take ALL of it with a grain of salt........in fact, usually a whole salt shaker!

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to be a good friend of Prisco's brother. Pete Prisco was a buddy of Leroy Butler (former Packers Pro Bowl Saftey) so i dont see why he is ******* the packers now. 23rd?? Come on now.

He's such a homer. He has allways liked the Jacksonville Jags. I think he was the Jags Sports writer originally. Why else would he put a team with no good wide receivers and an injury prone QB as highly ranked as 5th?

Lol, he has the Mia Dolphins ranked 6th. I live in South Florida and even im not that biased. They have 2 new starting QB's. One of them has never done anything. The other one has a bad wheel. What a joke.

The packers will be better than at least, Arizona, Washington, San Diego(no QB).

We should be in the top 20 at least in preseason. Once the season gets going, we should prove ourselves as a team ranked anywhere from (6 through 12)

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again, we are going to have to laugh about all the "experts" picking the Vikings to win the division. Something, they have never done. Won't these guys ever learn?

Members online

Latest posts