Sound Effects Green Bay Packers: BJ RAJI

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was awesome!

I love it when Mike Smith says with 10 seconds left in the 1st half that he wants a FG. He then talks to who i assume is his OC that wants to go for it. Smith tells him to toss it out of bounds if it aint there.

Pick 6 for T-Will :D

Raji is called himself the Freezer. That was good too.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was awesome!

I love it when Mike Smith says with 10 seconds left in the 1st half that he wants a FG. He then talks to who i assume is his OC that wants to go for it. Smith tells him to toss it out of bounds if it aint there.

Pick 6 for T-Will :D

Raji is called himself the Freezer. That was good too.

you said everything i was going to say!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I like Mike Smith though. I like how he stops Matt Ryan, and give him some encouraging words at the end. Seems like a cool coach to play for.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
TT hit a home freakin run on that first round draft.

You got that right Baby. Raji and Matthews! Beasts.

Imagine the team TT could build if he had the picks Dallas did in the early 90s.

3 first rounds, 3 second round, 3 third round picks, 1 6th round pick. And like 5 more players from the Vikings.

(Minnesota, you are so dumb, you are really really dumb, for real).

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Oh boy, my man crush for Raji is growing larger and larger by the week. If by some miracle you remember any of my post about Raji I always say how his celebrations make me laugh so hard. When he was the fullback on the kuhn TD, when Raji put his hand on his hips, lol, greatness. His comments were hilarious as well.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Oh boy, my man crush for Raji is growing larger and larger by the week. If by some miracle you remember any of my post about Raji I always say how his celebrations make me laugh so hard. When he was the fullback on the kuhn TD, when Raji put his hand on his hips, lol, greatness. His comments were hilarious as well.

The little grinding dance was hilarious too. Loved that.

On a side note, our QB is such a stud. Love that swagger.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
first time ever watching sound fx and i love it. Mike Smith was cool and calm till that pick 6

Members online

Latest posts