Sorry bandwagon is full

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I allowed back in? Did I ever jump off?

No your out. All those threads you started about Favre being better than rodgers, how its all his fault, how the team wont go anywhere, and those types of threads means you cant jump back on ;)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All those fans of Burnt Fart and bow and praise him over on OBF forum can keep him!

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHA
Wait and see all the Media guys (I will not call them "NFL Experts") on ESPN tomorrow! They'll all have Baltimore and GB in the SB.
owell
HUGE win
Props to Starks and his Packer playoff rushing record!
I have been waiting ALL SEASON to see balance like tonight!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Starks was phenomenal. Makes me question just how bad our O-line really is as opposed to how bad BJax really is.
Well, the OL wasn't blocking well, that's for sure.
But it is more about the runner than about the blocking. Starks is perfect for the ZBS. Jackson is not. Jackson is still a great 3rd down back. Did you see the PERFECT screen he ran?

BTW, read this about ZBS: An extensive look at the oft-maligned zone blocking scheme as run by the Green Bay Packers. | Cheesehead TV

No your out. All those threads you started about Favre being better than rodgers, how its all his fault, how the team wont go anywhere, and those types of threads means you cant jump back on ;)
I'm a Packers fan 4 life
(see what I did there?)

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
That screen b-jax ran did show great patience and if he tries to do something on his own there's no TD.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Well, the OL wasn't blocking well, that's for sure.
But it is more about the runner than about the blocking. Starks is perfect for the ZBS. Jackson is not. Jackson is still a great 3rd down back. Did you see the PERFECT screen he ran?

BTW, read this about ZBS: An extensive look at the oft-maligned zone blocking scheme as run by the Green Bay Packers. | Cheesehead TV

I'm a Packers fan 4 life
(see what I did there?)
Yep, that's what I like BJax for. He's great out of screens, and he can pass block.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually I would bretts worst nightmare. banging his daughter in my rodgers jersey and cheering loudly for the pack. She went to college in SC with a friend of mine whose dad was a minority owner of the nj nets.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
IVO!!! Border line... well over the line... but still hilarious! what a mental image that conjured up... :blink:

Members online

Latest posts