Someone is happy!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I recognize what a ribeye steak is and a salad. I think I know what lobster bisque and crocks of french onion are. Could someone translate for this working class provincial WTF it was that they ate and drank?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I recognize what a ribeye steak is and a salad. I think I know what lobster bisque and crocks of french onion are. Could someone translate for this working class provincial WTF it was that they ate and drank?
Very expensive food and aged liquor. ;)

I assume everyone knows this was a hoax played on the rookies and it was a fake bill? One of the guys behind it, Bakhtiari had the same stunt pulled on him his rookie year by one Aaron Rodgers.

In 2013 @AaronRodgers12 conspired with a maître d' to trick rookie @DBak69 into thinking he owed $11K for a preseason dinner. #PayItForward?

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a gut feeling my daughter is planning one for me to pay for when she finds Mr Right.
Your daughter can afford a $30k meal? :eek:

Has she already found her Mr. Right? Can I apply? What are the qualification requirements? ;)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Your daughter can afford a $30k meal? :eek:

Has she already found her Mr. Right? Can I apply? What are the qualification requirements? ;)
No she cannot afford it. She will want me to pay. She is 15 ATM. Then again a $30k wedding dinner at 18 will get me off the hook for her medical degree she IS planning on.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
No she cannot afford it. She will want me to pay. She is 15 ATM. Then again a $30k wedding dinner at 18 will get me off the hook for her medical degree she IS planning on.

Just give her the money and tell her to elope! $30K is a lot of money to just end up in the waste treatment plant within 24 hrs.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If she wants her storybook wedding good luck with eloping.
Yeah, I have never understood that crazy storybook wedding scenario, but then again, I am a guy who would spend $3K or more to see a bunch of guys dress up in green and gold to play with a ball in a game called The Super Bowl. ;)

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I have never understood that crazy storybook wedding scenario, but then again, I am a guy who would spend $3K or more to see a bunch of guys dress up in green and gold to play with a ball in a game called The Super Bowl. ;)

Completely worth it. I mean you might only get to see a super bowl once, God only knows how many weddings you might have.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a gut feeling my daughter is planning one for me to pay for when she finds Mr Right.

from father of the bride:
Howard Weinstein: [on the phone] Mr. Banks, this is Howard Weinstein. Franck's Executive Assistant. I... ave... your estimate for you.

George Banks: I can barely hear you!

Howard Weinstein: I'm in my car going through Water Canyon. Call you back?

George Banks: No, no, no. I want the estimate. How much? What's the damage?

Howard Weinstein: Well, everything from the flowers, to the honeymoon limo...

George Banks: Ok, everything. How much?

Howard Weinstein: [cutting out]

• dred and - ifty a -ead.
George Banks: You're breaking up. It sounded like you said 150 a head.

Howard Weinstein: No, no!

George Banks: Good. I was about to kill myself.

Howard Weinstein: It's 250 a head.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
215 macallan 25 each? holy sho0t! one bottle of harlan 1445? holy cow! Just found me some 6 pack of milwaukee's best ice for 3 bucks! 6.9 alc!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts