So... What comes next?

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After letting this loss simmer overnight, I'm ready to move on. No sense in dwelling on this loss any longer. It's over.

What are the thoughts on realistic expectations for next season? We know cap hell is upon us. Who stays, who's cut to make room for $$$, and what do we expect from this team moving into 2022?

KEYSER SOZE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After letting this loss simmer overnight, I'm ready to move on. No sense in dwelling on this loss any longer. It's over.

What are the thoughts on realistic expectations for next season? We know cap hell is upon us. Who stays, who's cut to make room for $$$, and what do we expect from this team moving into 2022?
Realistic thoughts...? Rodgers gone.... The "genius" LaFleur goes 4 and 13. Ends up being being an average HS football coach....which is what we saw last night.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the best option is you move on from Aaron Rodgers. If he goes to the Broncos that might work.

Packers trade for:
- a bunch of draft picks
- Sutton or Jeudy
- Chubb to pair with Rashan Gary
- and POTENTIALLY Drew Lock who I really liked coming out of college to pair with MLF

Broncos get:
- Aaron Rodgers
- presumably Davante Adams follows

This is also the best way to objectively look at the last 10 - 11 years playoffs gaffs and playoff mediocrity. The TT and MM era and Gute and MLF era produced GREAT regular season results and subpar postseason performances. The only consistency was really Aaron Rodgers.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't really know Drew Lock much. But he sure as hell would not be a deal breaker.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't really know Drew Lock much. But he sure as hell would not be a deal breaker.

I see this objectively, look at what MLF did with Matt Ryan and Goff....

I'm interested to see what he could do with Love or Lock...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts